Chapter one

"You almost done we have them coming over in an hour Kiya" Kayla says "yea I know I'm ready I just can't pick an outfit!" I say Kayla burst in and grabs a leather top and red baggy pants with my boots "there now change cause the other girls are taken forever to wake up" I look at the clock "oh shit it's 12 wake them tf up I will go a drive to get coffee" I say she leave I put my clothes on and rush to get my keys. I obviously went to Starbucks close by not to far away. I ordered grande vanilla lattle w/vsc for me and I know the girls like the caramel macchiato so I got those. I drove up to the widows and paid "omg your Kiya patrova" I smiled "yes I am." I say "I love you and your tiktoks can I take a picture of us" I nod my head and we took the picture weird for me to say not many ppl take photos and the Starbucks window. "Thank you and here's your coffee" i take it and tip her "have a good day" I say and dive off.

I get to the house and set the coffee down "KAYLA HAILEY KIKI GER DRESSED I HAVE COFFEE" I yell I here the girls run down the stairs like a stampede "jeez y'all ran like it was the fuxking purge damn" I say the tool there eyes "so I hear the boys are hot and single except Noah and Blake" Kiki said "oh yeah that just leaves josh and Bryce the two talking shit shows" Hailey says "I heard that josh went through a break up his girlfriend and best friend are dating" Kiki says "that sounds like your situation now" Kayla looks up at me "yeah well fuck both of them and I don't care as long as their happy they can't stay out of my life" I say "didn't you know who call you cause he was sorry even though he has a girl" Hailey says "yes he's a stalker won't leave me alone blocked him on everything it's just a weird." I say "yeah we know"

A phone rings we all check to see who it was it was mine. Of course it was him again. I hear the doors open and voices they go out and I head outside "how many times do I have to tell you leave me alone" I say "I don't care I just miss you and I'm sorry" he says "what would Rylee have to say if she heard you say that to me don't pull the shit you did with me with her it's bad enough I was left without notice for my best friend she was a sister to me fuck you fuck her just be happy and let me be alone and happy for once" I yell "can I see you" "no no the fuck you can't I don't want to see you I have shit to do and-." "I'm already here so also who the fuck is here" I end the phone call and run inside "there she is-." The door bell rings fear runs into my eye I whisper is the Girls ears "I will be right back" I say as I said that I kept looking around I got tap on the shoulder but before I could be giving anything I went out. "Why? Why! Are you here why" I ask "come with me" he says and I do not willingly but to keep everyone safe I do so we go into the back of his car "what do you what from me seriously" I ask he didn't say anything all he did was kiss me I didn't kiss back he's doing what he did to me two months ago. (If you know you know I'm sorry to anyone who goes through this I did 🖤) 

"Stop please no" I kept telling but he did it anyways he got out of the car with me and drove off I was outside of my house scared to even go in.