Chapter four

"Oh I ment ask could I spend the night I really don't want this night to end with you" he asked "yeah definitely I would like that I say" he smiled and so did... hold on did we just have a moment we just kept looking at eachother not saying anything "should we head back" he asked "few more minutes it's nice out here" I say "it's getting cold" he says "fineeeee let's go cry baby" I say I'm still on his back but once we get onto the sand I get off this time we walked holding hands and once we sat back down ten minutes pass and we are dry so I put myself clothes back on "I think this is a night to remember" Bryce says "yea it is" Blake added "we should all hang out more plus we need to get to know Kiya more" Noah says "I'm always down to hang out" I say "so am I" Kayla adds we all talk about our life's and just have a good time.

Yk-come over to the cars
Me-no
Yk-please you can bring him
Me-no
Yk-fine I'll come to you
I set my phone down and looked up I saw him! Yes him walking down to us "um sorry to ruin this night but can someone hide me please and cover me" I ask "why?" Blake asked "look behind me" I say and they do "whoa that" Noah asked "josh take her someone around here and Blake josh Bryce that's her ex someone who's done bad things to her he's just crazy so help" Kayla says
Josh takes me hand and we run tears formed and I knew I was gonna start shaking we go over to this lifeguard place and hid under it I was shaking badly josh pulled me closer and I hugged him "your okay it's okay you have us they will take care of it. Maybe we should go and sleep and my place Kayla will come with us to okay" he says "thank you." "If anything happens or if he shows up call us or 911 please I don't want anything bad happen to you" he says I couldn't say anything "rape." I say "what?" He looks up at me "he raped me yesterday that's why I was afraid and scared he's done this before. You and Kayla are the o my ones that know and I feel like I can trust you with this information" I say tears formed in his eyes he didn't say anything a couple tears fell "I'm... I'm sorry that happened" he said "no need it's not your fault I should have know" I say "no it's not your fault it's his I hope his ass gets beat." He says "his ass as been beat many times I tried going to the cops but they never did anything" I say "just say with us and I think he's gone let's just get out of here" he say I nod and we head back.

"Change of plans these two are staying with us tonight" josh says "I said the same thing also he's an ass and racist and I'm sorry for what happened to you" Bryce says I looks at Kayla "he said that you two had sex and wanted to be with him and that's when I yelled I'm sorry" Kayla "no it's okay I've only know you guys for two days kinda but I feel like I can trust you" I say "anything happens call us" Blake says "yeah we will have your back" Noah adds I smile and nod we go back to the car drive. We talk for a bit and josh holds my hand. we arrive back at their house  and they go into the living room and me and josh go to his room. "Wow your rooms hella big" I say "lots of space hate it but love it also if you wanna take a shower it's down the all and tooth brush and stuff are in there the extra are in the bottom drawer" he says "thank you imma do that" I say he nods his head
And take my shower and brush my teeth and put deodorant on and head back into his room he's already in bed half a sleep. I get under and turn over to sleep "good night Kiya" he says I smile "good night" I say

Kayla's POV
"Where's Josh's room I wanted to talk to Kiya" I ask "first door to the right upstairs" Blake says I walk up the room and she josh and Kiya sleeping but then I see josh move over and cuddle Kiya if she doesn't see that he's into her I don't know what will. I head back downstairs "never mind they are asleep" I say "let me guess cuddling" Bryce said "yeah josh turned over" I say "knew it the boy like her and wouldn't stop talking about her" Bryce says "wow" I say "yeah he's never been into another girl after you know nessa" Blake says "well I'm just glad it's josh I can tell he's a nice guys and will do anything for her" I say "he is he would do anything he knew you know who did something to her and wasn't sure and I'm guessing he was right." Noah adds "yeah I'm sure her talking about it was a relief only I knew and now you guys do we don't even tell Hailey or Kiki"

Next day

My person- sway LAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara