~|{ Chapter 1 }|~

While arguing with his co-worker, an image of a teenage girl appears on the big light blue screen. "NII-SAN!" The three figures in the room jumped getting startled before turning to the screen. "Yes (Y/n)?" The male ravenette cleared his throat before asking his little sister. The female on the screen lowered her head slightly before answering. "C-can I maybe switch schools? I wanna go to Karasuno."

The ravenette male blinked before chuckling lightly. "Why Karasuno? There's a Volleyball powerhouse here in Tokyo. You know that right?" The teenager nodded twice. "I thought about going to Nekoma as well but if I did go there, I might get in your way of work and I don't want that. People might try to kidnap me to break your walls. I also wanna be a bit closer to where you live. It's been a year and a few months now, so please can I go to Karasuno?"

The ravenette male sighed before nodding. "Don't forget anything important okay? I'll be sending some guards to make sure you're okay when you arrive." The teenager glared slightly at the ravenette. "I wanna skate to school okay? I'll take the car if it rains..... Thank you for letting me do these nii-san... Oh wait you have someone there with you. Sorry for taking your time nii-san."

The other male in the room stayed silent trying to process what was happening in front of him. Before anyone could talk, a knock was heard from the screen followed by a voice. "(Y/n)-sama, your friend is waiting outside with a few others. They said they needed your help with something private."

"I'll be right outside Dashi-Nii! Could you tell Ai-nii that I'll be out for a couple of hours?" The teenager turned towards the door that was slightly open revealing a male in his mid-20s, who nodded in reply before closing the door. "Friends?" The ravenette male raised his brow while looking at the screen. "You remember Reki-kun right Nii-san? The one who I was with a few days ago when you called." The ravenette nodded slightly annoyed that his sister is hanging out with boys. But he couldn't do anything about it.

"I have to go now Nii-san. Su-nee please take care of Nii-san for me." The female ravenette chuckled while nodding. "Of course (Y/n)-sama." The teenager smiled before facing the unfamiliar man that was a bit away from her brother. "If Nii-san is giving you trouble just let Su-nee tell me. Okay Mr. Stranger?" The teenager smiled sweetly at the confused man, who just nodded in return.

"Sayonara Nii-san!" The two ravenettes let out a sigh of relief, although the male didn't seem to show it. "...... I'm leaving... And I don't want the food.... Nor the bath." The male turned to walk to the elevator which made the female ravenette sigh. "Make sure there's at least three guards following her wherever she goes in Miyagi. I don't want her getting harmed." The female turned to the male who was walking to the elevator a few minutes after the male from earlier left. "Of course.... #######-Sama....."

~|❄️ |~

The teenager ran to the side of her wall to grab her skateboard that had a multiple snowflake patterns before running down to the front door. "Are you sure this is her house?" A middle schooler named Miya asked the red head who was leaning on the wall, the other ther 2nd year, along with he orange haired make, stared at the house- mansion- in front of them. The other two adults were slightly tensed to see where they had arrived.

"Of course I'm sure! I offered to bring her home once after I did beef with her. She won though so I had to treat her to food afterwards. But I know she lives here!" The pinkette looked at the redhead, visibly gulping before asking the 2nd year a question. "You're extremely sure that this is her house?" The redhead groaned in annoyance before nodding. "How many times to I have to tell you guys. This is where she li-" The redhead's words were cut short by a squealing scream.

"REKI!!!! IM SO SORRY!!!! I WAS CALLING MY NII-SAN EARLIER I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOUR REQUEST TODAY!!!" The redhead's mood lightened up before turning to the gates, there stood the female with (h/c) hair with a strip of black on her the side of her hair that was tucked behind her ear. "It's fine (Y/n)-chan. We didn't wait too long." The (h/c)-nette opened the gate smiling at group of boys in front of her. "Let's get going then?"