~|{ Chapter 2 }|~

Recap:

Although as soon as the car was out of sight, Kojiro had let out a breath that he was holding on for too long. "What the heck just happened?" Kaoru pushed up his glasses while facing down. "That was the effect of the Ice queen. I still can't believe we were able to talk to her." Hiromi shivered a bit.

"(N/n)-nee is as crazy as she can get."

_______________________________________

The small group of males had arrived at S, all while waiting for the red-eyed bluenette to arrive. Soon enough, a car had pulled over and a red carpet rolled on the floor heading towards the bluenette that stood beside his red-headed friend. The red-eyed bluenette skateboarder known as ADAM had taken his board and skated towards the light bluenette with a bouquet of roses. After a bit of whispers through the crowd, the door of the car that Adam had arrived in opened revealing a (H/c)-nette who had her costume on, her golden crown pinned to her temple.

(A/n: this is just an idea I got, you guys can choose which one you want. It also doesn't have to be in the picture, I prefer the last one though. The crown is something I edited because that's how I see it. The crown is a bad edit.)

)

"THE ICE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" Someone from the crowd shouted surprising the young female who smiled bashfully while skating towards the creator of S

(A/n: i wanted to publish this cuz it's been in my drafts for so long so i thought why tf not just post it? Lmao)

🎉 You've finished reading ( CHANGED AND DISCONTINUED)One of the boys (Haikyuu x reader x Sk8 the infinity) 🎉