Prologue

In the vast expanse of space, a routine observation update from the foundation's space probe, NOA 3, revealed a peculiar phenomenon near Jupiter's moon, Callisto. Unfolding unexpectedly, an unspecified perturbance emerged in the moon's polar region, leaving scientists puzzled. Comparing this new data with previous scans, no traces of such an anomaly were ever recorded before. As the probe focused its lower atmosphere observing assets on the location, an enigmatic structure of unknown origins came into view. The date of confirmation was marked as March 8, 2188.

Alarmed by the strange discovery, the 05 council swiftly decided to dispatch a specialized research team to investigate the moon further. Apprehensions arose that this mysterious edifice could be of alien or hostile origin, urging caution. With Callisto located approximately 630 million kilometres from Earth, the ambitious expedition was slated to take a gruelling 2-year journey before the team could set foot on its enigmatic surface and unravel its secrets.

In light of his expertise and vast experience in deep space research and exploration, Doctor Roth was entrusted with leading the mission. Hand-picking a team of 20 exceptional scientists, he assembled a group of brilliant minds eager to embark on this unprecedented quest. To optimize resources and endure the lengthy voyage, Doctor Roth incorporated Cryosleep pods, ensuring the team could enter a state of suspended animation until they reached their destination. These pods would carefully monitor vital signs, while diligent droids were assigned to oversee the physical well-being of the crew and pilot the ship.

As they ventured into the unknown, the Mobile Task Force Rho-19, known as 'Cythereans,' was assigned to assist the research delegation, with Captain Able at its helm. As the expedition prepared to face the uncharted territories of Callisto, the mission held the promise of groundbreaking discoveries and unforeseen challenges. Little did they know that the fate of humanity rested upon the secrets hidden within the moon's ancient structure. Join this gripping interstellar adventure as the team embarks on a journey that will redefine human understanding of the cosmos.