1- Free Period

Mari's POV

I am running in the park with Adrien behind me. We are both laughing and chasing each other. Adrien soon overtakes me and holds my waist and tackles me to the ground. We were both laughing our heads of before we notice our lips were just centimeters away from each other. We both leaned in and enjoyed the peace and serenity. Life couldn't get worse at this point, I thought. 

Suddenly, a huge wave of water drowned out Adrien's face and lips and replaced him with a red polka-dotted kwami holding a bucket. 

"TIKKIII!!!!" I screamed out. "OF ALL THE TIMES TO WAKE ME UP IN THE MORNING, DID IT HAVE TO BE WHEN ADRIEN WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME?!!!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that. You could go ack to sleep," my kwami said smiling.

"Thanks, Tikki," I sighed happily and closed my eyes waiting for Adrien to be in view.

"Umm....Marinette?" Tikki called.

"Yeah, Tikki?"

"YOU ARE FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE TO SCHOOL!!!"

"I know, Tikki, I kno-WHAT?!!!" I exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"One, I you're alarm rang an hour ago, but you were too busy mumbling Adrien's name to notice. Two, I literally called your name fifteen times. And three, if you do not get ready for school, you will be more late and in even more trouble," My kwami finished giving me the you better move it look.

I immediately jumped out of my drenched bed and ran to my shower. After brushing my teeth, I decided to let my hair down.  I wore my normal school clothes and ran all the way to school, but not forgetting to stuff a macaroon in my mouth and stuffing some cookies in my purse for Tikki. 

When I got to school, I ran all the wa to my class and kicked open the door and shouted, "I'M SORRY I'M....Where's Ms. Bustier?" I asked while walking to my seat.

"Gurl, didn't you remember, Ms. Bustier told us last week that she was going to give birth to her baby," Alya replied. (A/N: This happened after the New York special)

"Ughh.... so what are we going to do with all this free time?" I asked

"I'll be the judge of that!" a voice said.

I looked up and saw a boy with dark hair and brown eyes with glasses holding a phone.

"Hello, Miraculous Class," the boy said with a grin.

"Who are you and what do you want? And why did you call us the 'Miraculous Class'?"

"Chillax, Mari. My name is Anthony but you can call me Antho. I am from an alternate universe where you guys are characters in a TV show. And the reason why I called you the miraculous class is because I may or may not know the identities of Ladybug and Chat Noir. And I know for a fact that they are with us in this room," he said winking at me. 

Oh no! OH NO! OH NOOO!

He's going to expose my secret identity. Alya beside me was fangirling and had goten her phone out to get videos fro the Ladyblog

Antho immediately snapped his fingers and the phone disappeared.

"Alya, you cannot post this on the Ladyblog. Although I know who Hawkmoth is and I will tell you guys, you all have to promise that you will not tell a soul," he warned

Everyone agreed not to tell anyone, then he said, "Good. Let's begin truth or dare."

Hey! SO like I promised Chapter 1 is out! I need some truths and/or dares. I will be making more books very soon. For now, keep shining and keep smiling! :)