2- RULES AND SEATING ARRANGEMENTS

Okay...

HOW ON EARTH WAS I ABLE TO GET 30 VIEWS IN JUST A WEEK OF POSTING CHAPTER 1?!!!

Thank you so much guys! I love you all

Please read the author's note after the story

Okay, I promised Chapter 2, so here it is!

...

Antho's POV

Immediately I finished I clapped my hands and the entire class arrangement was changed

1st Row: Adrien and Marinette (we all know why I did this :) )

2nd Row: Alya, Nino and Chloe

3rd Row: Kim, Alix, Sabrina and Max

4th Row: Mylene, Ivan, Nathaniel, Juleka and Rose

5th Row: Lila. Yeah, she is staying alone.

Marinette was suprised when she found herself sitting in front of the class. When she looked up and saw who was beside her, she squeaked and turned into a blushing mess. I started to chuckle. It's just so funny how Ladybug and Marinette are so contrast and yet the same people. 

Sadly, my thoughts were interrupted because Lila and Chloe, noticing who were in front went livid.

"Hey! I should be getting a seat beside my Adrikins not the clumsy baker's daughter Marinette Dupain-CHENG!" Chloe screeched as usual (A/N: While writing this I thought of her saying it in the real show lmao)

I then heard whining as if the world was about to end.

"I am all alone and scared. No friends to talk to and share stories of my travels with,.." Lila said before turning into a 'pity party'. Who am I kidding, SHE IS A PITY PARTY!

"Are we gonna sit here all day and listen to you to afterthoughts or can we play?" I said annoyed. The class gasped and started to choke up in laughter. Mari couldn't hold herself anymore and started laughing, sprawling onto the floor. Chloe saw her and started to make her way towards he blunette angrily. Luckily, I snapped my fingers and trapped Chloe in a box until she clamed down.

"Okay guys, so these are the rules. On the interactive board, there will be a wheel with you guys name on it. The person whose name is selected would be asked the famous question: truth or dare. For truths, a lie detector will be here and will give a red beep if you lie (try getting through this Lila). If you lie in your question or refuse to do a dare, you will have to kiss the next person that is chosen. That is except for Lila. I don't think I would want to kiss that lying bi-" I calm myself down because I want to keep this PG. 

Lila then says, "I don't lie. I have never lied in my life."

Beep

"Well, at least we know the lie detector is fully operational," I said

Lila just sat down in her seat and kept shut.

"Purrfect. Now can we play?" I ask. Adrien looks at me with annoyance and I just smirked.

With some nods, I snap my fingers and the wheel spins round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round...

...Until it finally stopped. I looked at it and saw my first victim. I then smirked and said, "Truth or Dare,..."

Hey! So Chappie Number 2 is done! I wanted to send it tomorrow because of my busy schedule and the fact that I had so much on my plate, but I didn't want to disappoint you guys.

And yeah, a cliffhanger! Who will be the first person to succumb to the game of truth or dare? I'm give you guys the chance to comment who you think you want. I'll chose the highest name and use it next week. I am giving you guys the chance to vote before Monday by 18:00 WAT.

Don't forget to like and comment! I still take requests!

But for now, keep on smiling and keep on shining! :)