♡︎ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝚏𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 ♡︎

*4 months later*

Jughead POV

It's been 4 months since our first day of school and things are going great. All of us are passing and it's almost Christmas. Tomorrow is the first day of winter break and we were all in the student lounge together because Cheryl wanted us here for who knows what reason. "Hey guys!" She said as she walked in with a cup full of paper. "This year, we are going to do a Secret Santa. I have everyone's name in her and if you pick your own, put it back. Sweet Pea, you can go first." Sweet Pea picked then Toni, Reggie, Cheryl, Archie, and Veronica. It was my turn and I pulled my paper. Reggie Mantle! This should be good. Betty, Kevin, and Fangs picked and then it was time to go to 8th period. Betty and I just went into the Blue and Gold and cuddled the whole time. We normally go on a Christmas trip with our families, but my mom offered that just my family and Alice go so that Betty and I can be alone. I don't mind it though. The bell is going to ring soon and Betty fell asleep on top of me. I didn't want to wake her up, but I had to. "Baby." I whispered quietly while shaking her. "Hmm?" She said quietly, waking up. "The bells about to ring. We can go home and go to bed if you want." I said while picking her up and putting her in my desk chair. *ring* We heard the bell go off and we started to gather our stuff. "Come on, baby" I said as I held my hand out. She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the school. We started walking home when I could see her getting tired. "Baby were almost home. It's about 5 more minutes." I told her as I pulled her closer to me. She nodded her head while slightly closing her eyes. We got to the house and she was practically sleep walking. I decided to carry her up the stairs to her bedroom. We got up there and I got her changed into some pajamas. That means her underwear and my shirt. She was asleep on the bed so I took my pants off and hopped in bed next to her. "Goodnight baby." I said, kissing her forehead. I had my left arm around her waist, my legs tangled up with hers, my head in her neck, and my right arm playing with her hair. I eventually fell asleep.

Betty POV

I woke up at around 6pm and I felt arms around me. I rolled over and saw that it was Jug. I had no doubt it was him, but I still checked anyway. I laid there, playing with his hair until he woke up. "Morning baby." He said in his raspy, deep morning voice. "Actually, good evening bub." I said as I stopped playing with his hair, wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him. He rolled over and pulled me up on top of him. I laid my head on his chest as he caressed my back. "It's almost Christmas baby." Jug said as he sat up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Yup!" I said as I got up and started running downstairs. I plopped on the couch, looking at all the decorations we put up before my mom left. Juggie came downstairs and laid down next to me. "Do you want me to go get us Pop's for dinner?" He asked me as we were laying down, trying to find a movie. "Ooh Yea!" I said as I turned around to face him. "Then that's what I'll go do." He said as he kissed me and got off the couch. "Bye bub!" I said to him as he started walking towards the door. "Bye baby." He said as he walked outside. In two days, it's Christmas Eve and Jug and I have this tradition where we give each other one present on Christmas Eve and then however many we want on Christmas Day. I go back upstairs to finish up his present for then. I also have to wrap my Secret Santa gift. I got Toni so it wasn't too hard. As I was wrapping, I was thinking about how much my life has changed. I have the best friends, I have the best mom in the world, and I have the most extraordinary boyfriend that I love very much. Wait! I love him! Now that I think about it, we've been dating for almost 5 months and we still haven't said I love you. Does he not love me? Great! Now I'm paranoid. I finished wrapping my gifts when I heard Jughead come in the door. "Betts?!" I heard him yell from downstairs. "Coming!" I screamed, running down the stairs. "Here you go baby." He said as he handed me my food. "Thanks bubs." I said as I took my food to the couch, him following behind me. I waited for him to sit down on the couch and then I sat on top of him. "Comfortable?" He asked me, laughing. I just quickly nodded my head while smiling. We watched a movie while we ate. After the movie, I started getting tired and Juggie saw that. "Baby, do you want to go back to bed?" He asked while rubbing my arms. I just nodded my head slowly and tiredly. He carried me bridal style up the stairs and laid me on my bed. I was still wearing his shirt from early so he just pulled his pants and shirt off and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I rolled over so I was facing him. I laid my head on his chest, tangled my legs in his, and wrapped my arms around his waist. We held on to each other as tight and as close as we could until we drifted off to sleep.