𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐔 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

hey guys ! ik i said that this
actor au thing will come up
every fifteen chapters, but 
i have so many bloopers from
chapter sixteen that i decided
just to make one for that chapter.

thanks for reading , loves < 3

these scenes will be 
written in all lowercase.

enjoy !

CHAPTER SIXTEEN - TORI YAMADA'S DIARY !

"so," whaley bailey begins. "for this scene, it'll show tori yamada reading-" she points at tori. "- and we'll film the events being written as well. then we'll merge them, so you can see the diary scenes whilst seeing tori at the same time. do you get what i mean?"

"no." i purse my lips and shake my head. 

"ugh, y/n, you're so cute," astyrian wails, falling onto me and hugging me. "but killua's cuter."

"damn right i am." killua comes up to us and smirks. 

i roll my eyes and wait for an explanation from bailey. 

"basically the two scenes will play at the exact same time over each other, except the top one will become transparent enough so that you can still see it, but you can also see the other scene."

"ohhh." i bob my head in realisation. 

killua and astyrian clutch their hearts comically and fall backwards. "the cuteness," killua breathes. 

"well don't die on me!" i joke. "then who am i going to marry?"

when i tell you he darted up and ran up to me, diving down and tackling me at my waist. we roll around the room we're in, laughing.

bailey sniffs. "young love, so cute."

"pfft, we all know you're sad cause you've never had a boyfriend."

her face falls, then goes monotonous. "shut the fuck up, feitan."

"yeah! shut the fuck up, feitan!" i scream from all the way over. the entire cast starts screaming it, til he takes out his umbrella. 

"i will kill everyone here."

that definitely shut everyone up. the umbrella is a real sword, and feitan doesn't have his own stunt double - he does it all himself.

-

"tori, ready to read?"

she nods, and i grin from the sidelines. 

"action!"

tori opens the diary and clears her throat before starting to speak. "to my dear historia, as i write this, reiner is standing at my side. he knows this is a love letter, but he's still sneaking peaks. honestly, it's no wonder the creep's still single. that said, he did give me his word that he'd deliver this letter to you. he said he owes me for that time i doubled back to save him. i'm sorry about that. i never would've imagine myself choosing those two . . . over you. i'm going to die soon. but . . . i'll die without regrets. or that's what i'd like to say. truth is . . . i do have one. it's that i never got to marry you. with love, ymir." she smiles brightly at the camera.