chapter 3. Im not a princess ,but I wear a dress for you

I steped in the elevator and was suprisee to see Mr. Jeon ,guess heading for the same floor. Our floor.

He was eating a croissant ,and I noticed ,it's a rare thing to see him eat ,while sitting .Almost as if he is always in a hurry.

-"Oh ,..Hello Mr. Jeon "- I said rather clumsy .Why am I so awkward around him ,...

-"It's you "-
I smiled. What am I supposed to say ? "Yes!" ?

This is my 11th day at work actually and it's going great wich I didn't expect . Mr. Jungkook was nice ,....but he 's not very talkative and he never brought up conversation about those flowers at my desk .

I pressed for the 4th floor and moved in the opposite corner of the elevetor and exhaled as I tried to take the mud off my heels .

-"Oh ,...I hate these "- I mumbled under my breath , irritated by my shoes.

-"I actually love it when you wear them."-

Is he talking to me ??

-"Who would say that you notice what I wear ."- I heard myself talking .

-"I do ,notice you ."- he said ,kind of suprised by my answer .

I was with his too,..

I lifted my gaze at him while still rubbing that mud .

-"I ,...i see"-
The elevator door opened and he was just standing there . He doesn't want to go out on 4th floor ? Where is he heading to ?

-"Have a nice day Raven"- he tried to chase me out nicely ,literally.

-" You too sir "-

Door closed .

-" You are his new secretary?"- I heard voice behind me .

I turned around and was faced with handsome but kind of intimidating guy .

-"My name is Raven and I work for Mr.Jeon ,yes. How can I help you ?

-"Lucky Jungkook .He can stare at you all day ."- he said as he was getting closer .With his every step towards me I made four steps backwords .

-"I guess ,...thank you (??)"-
I hit the wall .Could feel his breath .His eyes were locking mine and I tried to move away but he stoped me by putting his arm at the wall ,between my face and way out .

-"Suho. You can call me Suho.Don't tell Jungkook I was hear ,I'll come later. "-
He moved away and pressed for the elevetor but turned around almost as if he forgot something and said :

-"Or you want us to go somewhere private?"-

The audacity of this man ....

-"I think I'll pass ,.."-

I found my ohone in my bag just to avoid any more talking with him and saw 3 missing calls from Jennie. I called her and she picked up imidiately .

-"Hey ! What's wrong ?? Did something happened at the doctors appointment ?"- I asked jenuenly worried .

-"What would happened Raven? The worst already did .I am pregno at 24 years old and I'm not even sure who the hell dad is . The bus can hit me right now and I can casualy say ,I've been trough the worse'"-

-"I think you will be a great mum .And 24 is not THAT young ,..My mum got me at 26 ."- I told her as I was taking a seat in front of my work desk .