-- == 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣== --

▶ ❀     Indigo walked around her room, classical music played softly from her record player, as she folded a Ravenclaw quidditch sweater into her suitcase. A purr echoed from beside her, and she smiled down at one of her Siamese cats, who was rubbing against her arm. "Morning, Ivanka." She gently pated the cats head, earning a satisfied 'meow' before it walked away. "Indigo sweet heart? Are you packing?" Delores Huntington peeked her head into the room, an adoring smile graced peach painted lips. "Yeah, only have a few more things to put in my trunk, Mum." Delores nodded slowly walking over to her daughter, and turning Indigo to face her. "You've grown so much my love," her mother cooed, giving the girl a hug. "Mum you do this every time, I'm only going to Hogwarts I'll be back during Christmas, and return home for the summer."

     "I know but it's your last year! Next you'll be off applying for jobs and leaving the nest." Delores wailed making the brunette giggle as she pulled away from her mother's embrace. "Is father waiting downstairs? I don't want to be late." Indigo questioned, putting Ivanka, and her twin Siamese brother, Archie, into their carrier. "He's waiting in the driveway with the car, I'll meet you downstairs. Also, wear your bronze ascot with that outfit, it will look super cute." Her mother advised, before exiting the room. "Such a fashionista Mum." The brunette chuckled making a path to her record player, and turning it off. Indigo turned to her right a little, looking into her mirror, and tilting her head. She smiled lightly, but a sad glimmer lingered in her hazel eyes. She sighed grabbing her trunk and carrier, she left her room, closing the dark wooden door that led into the beautiful blue room. Humming softly, she walked down the spiral stair case that led to her room, and down a few halls before climbing down the grand stair case. The Huntington estate was a large place, nestled away in the bustling city of London as a place to call home for the Huntington family.

     Indigo still felt like that estate was a maze, even after living there so long, but she always inevitably found herself where she needed to be. "There you are, come along now, your father is waiting by the car." Indigo nodded picking up her walking speed as she exited her comfortable home. "There you are Indie, excited for your last year of Hogwarts?" Her father, Allerick Huntington questioned, helping her place her trunk in the boot of the car. "I suppose you could say that, I will miss it though as well as my friends. But, I knew I'd have to leave eventually." The brunette admitted hopping into the back seat of their car. "Such a responsible girl, how'd we get so lucky Delores?" Her father amused, as he started the car. "I don't quite know my dear." Her mother responded giving Indigo an adoring smile.

     "To King Cross Station."

 -----------------------------------------------------

     Remus John Lupin waited patiently at King Cross station, his father beside him. "How long do you think it will take for your friends to arrive Remus?" Lyall Lupin, questioned his son looking around the train station. "I'm not quite sure, they won't be hard to find once they do arrive though." The lycanthrope concluded, as his warm brown eyes landed on a certain figure. A gentle smile graced his lips as he watched a girl, a special girl. Dark brown tresses ended at her shoulder blades, her figure clothed with skin tight black trousers, a white long sleeved blouse, and a dark blue sweater vest, with a bronze ascot being tied around her neck. Indigo Huntington, Remus finally identified her. He had found himself acutely intrigued by her, sharing multiple classes with her, and even the last year or two attending prefect meetings with her. The Ravenclaw girl brought a certain smile to his face, a sweat to his palms, and a dreamy daze to appear in his eyes whenever she was in the room.

     "Remus? What are you looking at?" His father questioned curiously, looking around the station. "Oh uh- just. . .just a fellow prefect." He answered, a faint blush tinted his ears in embarrassment. "Is it the girl in the blue? Standing beside- OH! It's the Huntingtons Remus, are you friends with their daughter?" Lyall asked, slowly advancing towards the small family. "Uh, I suppose you could say that." Remus shrugged, stopping short when he made eye contact with the shorter brunette, who gave him a polite smile. "Hello Remus." She sweetly spoke, and the lycanthrope could've sworn his heart had fallen right into her hands.

     "Hello Indigo." He nervously greeted, his father smiling by his side. "It's a pleasure to meet you in person Ms. Indigo, I'm Lyall, Remus's father." He greeted, shaking the girl's hand. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Lupin." Indigo smiled, her father coming up beside her, her mother talking to a fan of her fashion line. "Ah, Lyall what a surprise." Allerick chuckled bringing the man into a friendly hug. "It's been to long old friend." The two chuckled again as the pulled away, leaving their children to stare at them in confusion. "Indigo you never told me you were friends with Lyall's boy." The brunette shrugged innocently, giving an sympathetic smile to Remus. "His friends aren't quite my crowd, and being in different houses we don't. . .hang around each other often."

'And how I wish that would change,' Remus thought.

Word Count: 928 words