1

Hi! So, have that demon Sabito on the top. . . What was I doing . . .? Oh yeah! This scenario was inspired by this picture

Warning!- some cursing  - a very small amount of inappropriate

Warning!
- some cursing 
- a very small amount of inappropriate

Let's start!

~ Giyu POV ~

      I was sitting in the meeting room with all of the hashiras and master. We were having this meeting to discuss the recent disappearance of some villagers near the mountain area. To be honest, I don't get why I'm here, I don't usually talk to people, except for Sabito, of course. Also, why not just ask my crow to send everything to me on paper. I sighed in annoyance, why is life so difficult? Just when I least expected, my significant annoyance, (any PJO fans?) is what I like to call him, bursted into the room. Everyone was in a fighting stance, including me, ready for battle with the mysterious being that just bursted into the room. Soon, everyone realised it was not a demon, nor a threat, it was a human being . . . Everyone was confused . . . I sighed knowing it was Sabito. Then, he grabbed my shoulders, looked into my eyes with passion and a hint of lust, saying the most stupid thing ever imagined. "Giyu, my beloved, I've come to ravish you!" I swear to god, if this is the reason he came here, I will personally send him to the afterlife. Every single hashira looked at me, completely and utterly confused. Master looked like he just straight up gave up. I sighed, knowing I have to explain. Firstly, I said to Sabito who was still grinning like an idiot with that stupid smile I somehow love so much, "Not now, also you are going to pay if I have to explain to them." while pointing to the others in the room. "C'mon, babe! Explaining isn't THAT hard, right?" Sabito said with an idiotic grin. After a moment of intents staring, I finally gave in. "Fine . . . I'll explain, just because I know your stubborn arse. . ." Looking at the others, I finally spoke, "Guys, to put it short, this annoying sh-t here is my boyfriend, Sabito." At that point everyones jaw dropped. They just shouted questions at me, for example, "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" "HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND SUCH A HANDSOME BOYFRIEND!?" "WHY IS HE HERE!?" Luckily, master was snapped out of his gaze. He calmy said, "Silence, my children, we still have a case to discuss, that is the reason we are all gathered here, isn't it?" There were some mutters, but soon, everyone including Sabito sat down in silence facing my significant annoyance. Sabito said something even more stupid than the last time, "Due to unforseen circumstances, I shall sit here consumed with lust for the rest of the evening, until my beloved has come back with me, I shall not leave this spot." I mentally slapped myself, what kind of idiot would fall for him? I paused for a second, I guess I'm an idiot. After the drama queen finished his overdramatic sentence, I said the most logical thing in this situation, "Sabito, shut the f-ck up."

This is my first oneshot, so it's quite bad TT ^ TT Anyways, I hope you somehow enjoy this sh-t! :)

Start date ~ 14 May 2021
Finished date ~ 15 May 2021