2

It was late at night when Sabito returned from a mission, he had traveled tirelessly on foot to go back to his beloved.

Both he, and Giyuu lived in the Water Hashira estate due to them both being Pillars. In fact, they were the first two people of the same breathing styles to have the title Hashira shared. Additionally, since Giyuu and Sabito have equal power levels, many called them the 'Twin Hashiras'. Sabito thought the nickname was cute, so they kept it.

Sabito opened the door to their shared bedroom. Although the estate had plenty of rooms, they had opted to share as it was a habit from their earlier days. Not only that, Giyuu loved to cuddle.

When Sabito saw the sleeping face of Giyuu, He nearly died of cuteness. How had he been so fortunate to be this angel's boyfriend? How had the other Hashira not noticed his sheer adorability? Was adorability a word? Never mind, it was now a word Sabito will forever use for Giyuu.

Luckily, all of Sabito's shuffling didn't wake Giyuu. Sabito sighed a breath of relief when Giyuu didn't stir from his peaceful slumber, even when he tripped and fell onto the cold, hard floor.

On the other hand, he was worried for his lover. Giyuu must be exhausted to not hear him, especially since he was a Hashira. He was supposed to be alert at all times, as grueling as that sounds. Never know when a demon or two will pop up. Sabito knew Giyuu had a bad habit of overworking, it was the source of most arguments they had. Though both of them weren't perfect, they were happy together and they were content with that.

Sabito gently climbed into the futon and lay face to face with Giyuu.

Sabito couldn't help but admire him. To his pale skin, high cheekbones, plump pink lips, long raven black hair . . . Not to mention his caring nature, selflessness, and hardworking attitude . . .

Dam, he really fell hard, didn't he?

A soft voice broke Sabito out of his trance.

"Sabito . . darling . . . . cuddle . . . please . ."

Ah, Giyuu had finally been woken up.

"Okay, love"

Giyuu shifted his form so that his back was facing Sabito. Sabito wrapped his strong arms around Giyuu gently. He hugged both their bodies together, the heat from Giyuu's body immediately giving him a calming sensation. 

"I . . love . . . you . . Bito . . . .  "

"Love you too, Yuu"

Soon, both of them fell into a peaceful slumber.