part 1

Background info.

You live in a abusive house hold. Your step dad is a drunk, your mom is a work ahoclic, who comes home at 1 in the morning to be beaten, and mistreated. Your older brother is in college all the way in Spain. You barely get to see your brother and he doesn't know about what's going on in your home in La. Your real dad is in Boston/New York. He doesn't like your step dad, but he doesn't know what's going in la. Sometime's you wish you could live with ur real dad, but you can't because if u do, many bad things will happen to your mom. Your step-dad rapes you and sometimes beats you. At school you get bullied but you have only have 1 loyal friend that defends you, her name is Nia. You only trust her so she knows what's going on at your house. One time she walked into your step dad about to rape you and she beat him up so bad that he was in the hospital. Your real dad is bestfriends with her dad. They both live in Boston, and her mon is a work aholic too. Her brother Nelson is in Spain with your brother Chris. So Nia takes you home a lot. Sometimes she is able to get your mom out your house leaving your step dad alone.

One day at school you was walking to your locker and someone knocked down your books from your hands. You bend over to grab your stuff and you are accompanied by a boy. why is he so nice to you? He called you pretty, but you just ran away after saying something harsh. You left him by his self confused. You woulda been nicer but you don't won't him to get bullied too. Who was that boy?

Part 1:

6:45

" wake up y/n! Wake up now !" A few minutes passed and you felt hands caressing your body. You started to smell something. Something nasty, alcohol. The hands were on your chest, getting lower, and lower, and just as the hands reached your belly button you jumped up. You was about to get raped by your step father, again. You jumped out of bed and ran into your bathroom. You locked the bathroom door and u jumped into the shower. Once you was done, you got dressed did your hair. You went to the door and cracked it open, just to see if he was still in your room . He wasn't there. You grabbed your book bag, and your phone. You ran down the stairs and through the front door. You saw Nia and jumped into her car and sped down the streets on the way to Dunkin donuts.She got you some food. At DD :

Nia: why are you so jumpy? Did he do anything? *long pause* Oh lord, have mercy on my soul! imma hurt that man! I'm really sorry.

You: he tried but wasn't successful.

Nia: stay the night with me tonight.

You: but..

Nia: no but's missy! You are staying the night that's it end of story.

You smiled to yourself. The thought of you having a bestfriend who cares for you and loves you made you happy. Knowing that she would take a bullet for u made your heart beat faster. If she wasn't your bestfriend, life would have been so difficult.

Nia: come on, miss. Smiley face! We gotta go to school!

You guys get to the school and you go inside heading to your Locker. Someone knocked the books out of your hands and called you ugly. They walked away laughing. The tears were forming. You couldn't help it, but you started to cry. Why were people treating you so bad? You bent over and starred.reaching for your books, until your touched another hand without even noticing. You pulled as quickly as possible and gathered all your books. You stood up, awkwardly staring at the boy to hand over the last book.

?: why is such a pretty girl like you crying.

You: don't worry about it! Can I get my book back now!

Those words sounded so harsh to him. He was just trying to help.

?:sorry. I'm new . My name is Jacob but call me Princeton all my friends do.