part 4

You: I have something to tell u.

Nia: what is it?

You: me and Bruce, we... Did the nasty.

Nia: u enjoy it.

You: yeah... Kinda. I regret doing it though. He sweet talked me, talking about how he is sorry about hurting us. Or what ever.

Nia: what about u and Princeton?

You: what about us?

Nia: r u guys dating?

You: no. ...

The night was strange for u. You met the boy of ur dreams. You did the nasty with the guy who abuses u, and u lost ur best friend. You went to bed. And had a hard time sleeping. You woke up, do Nia humming. You loved how she sang. She would sing to u when u r crying, when u r bored, to help u sleep or just for the fun of it.

She brought you to school and u guys did not say anything to each other.

You didn't understand why she wasn't talking to u.

You was sad , but when Princeton sat next to u, u was happy. He cheered u up. But threw all those smiles and giggles there was hurt. You started to understand why she wasn't talking to u. She just doesn't want u to get hurt.

Princeton: hey, what's wrong?

You: I lost my other half.

Princeton: sorry.

You: um I should go.

You ran out the class. You ran as fast u could out the building. You ran to the only place where u could find peace. This was the place where ur family was together for the last time.

You hid. You threw your stuff down, rapped ur arms around your knees, and cried.

Prince: where did she go?

Nia: what did u say to her?

Prince: nothing, she was sad and was making her laugh, but then she ran out.

Nia: ok come on.

They snuck out of class.,

Prince: where do u think she is?

Nia: shh...

________________ gets to destination___

Prince: why are we at the beach?

Nia: this was the last place she was with her family. This is where we met. This is the place she runs away to.

Prince: oh.

Nia: she is in the corner by the water

Princeton ran over to you.

Prince: yn! yn! why did u run away?

You got up.

You: I'm sorry, I didn't want u to see my like this. I am sorry for blowing u off like that.

Princeton: it's no problem but just talk to me.

You: I did something terribly wrong and I don't know what to do.

Princeton: apologize to her.

Your okay. but where is she ?

Princeton: over there.

You: thanks Prince. * gives him a kiss on the cheek. *

You ran over to Nia.

You: Nia...

Nia: yeah?

You: I'm sorry. I just don't understand why you are mad at me.

Nia: I love you, you know that right?

You: yeah

Nia: I've been doing my best to protect u from him. But then when u told me that you slept with him, an enjoyed it, I didn't know what to say/ or do. I'm just confused, what if he tries to sleep with u again, but u don't want him. And I come I've to hang put with u and I walk into that. How am I suppose to know what's going on.

You: I didn't think like that. I was just enjoying it for the moment. But then when u started to ignore me, I thought I lost my other half. I need u there by my side.

Nia * grabs you and gives u a tight hug, while u cry on her shoulders. * you'll never loose me. I'm here to stay babe. I love you, I just want the best for you, and I just don't u to get hurt.

You: I feel so dirty.

Nia: it's okay...

You*still crying* I'm sorry.

Nia: it's okay. But ur man is waiting . Go to him.

You walked over to him and gave him a big hug , and said

" thanks for being there. "

The end.

I hope u guys enjoyed.

Lol I'm just kidding, that's the end of this part. This might be a long story!