part 3

You opened the door, slowly, and walked in. It was dark . You was kinda creeped out, but u just wanted to sleep. You gently closed the door. You was about to creep up the states until you heard a clicking noise. You turned ur head. He laying down with a play boy magazine. You thought he was upstairs, but he was laying on the couch waiting for you. Usually at this time he grabs. You didn't know whether u should run up stairs or stay. You decided to stay. You sat on the other couch, and just starred at him.

Bruce: do like what u see?

You looked at him with disgust.

Bruce: how was ur day?

You: fine.

Bruce: did u have fun?

You: yeah.

Bruce: make any new friends?

You: yup.

Bruce: how many?

You: 4

Bruce: boys?

You: yup.....

You tryed not to talk with an attitude. There were only a few times where u could have a normal conversation.

You: are u drunk?

Bruce: no. Can't I have a conversation with u?

You: I guess.

Bruce: ask me anything, u want to ask.

You didn't want to ask him the wrong thing.

You: don't get mad, but why are u abusive?

Bruce: *hugs u* I'm sorry. It's just that when I was younger I lived in a abusive home too. I never got attention from people. I grew up angry at the world. I didn't want to hurt anyone, but when I don't get what I want I think about the old times when my step dad would beat me. I take my anger out on you guys. I love you and your mom. But truth be told..... I'm in love with u. You are beautiful. I wish u were older because I would marry u . I wouldn't hurt u. And I'm going to do my best to stop beating y'all. But my love for you, will never go away.

You thought he was a kind person behind all that anger.

Bruce: I won't drink any more. But tonight, I have people coming over. Nia came by and got your clothes. She's expecting you at 10 and it's 7 now.

You: okay well.. Let me go take a shower.

You jumped in the shower and just started to think. Why is he so nice? You thought about what he was saying, and u started to feel bad. You wanted to hate him even more but you couldn't. You got out the shower and saw him on ur bed with a jug of ice cream and popcorn.

You sat next to him and turned on the TV ( yes, u r dressed) you started to talk .

You: why do u rape me?

Bruce: I do it when I'm drunk. And I'm sorry. When I don't drink it's the only time I can keep my hands away from u. I'm attracted to. It sounds sick, but it's true.

You did the worse thing possible and looked him in the eyes. You didn't realize what u were doing, until your lips was on his. You never imagined coming on to him. Behind all that anger you saw hurt. You knew what u were doing was wrong, but he was sweet talking u. He was trying to keep his desires to his self this time, but u just brought them. He broke the kiss. And started to cry.

Bruce: I'm really tryna change.

You knew he was trying to change, but the new him was attractive to u. You kissed him again. This time aware of what u r doing. He was right, sooner or later u r going to enjoy having him around. The kissing started to get intense. You enjoyed it. His hands started to travel around your body. You knew sooner or later u are going to regret doing this. You guys did the nasty.

It's 9:45 and u had to get ready. You felt so dirty. You didn't know how to tell Nia. You didn't know how to cope with it. You knew tonight, was going to change his ways and yours. You took a shower and got dressed. Bruce was dressed to and he drove u to Nia's house. You said goodbye and walked in side.

You: Nia, I have something to tell u .