long awaited chapter 💀
i was in the hospital for a week so i couldn't do much but heres the chapter enjoy
———

i was pacing my moms place. brendon dropped me off  a few hours ago. i havent seen gus since last night, good.
i had my clothes all over the place trying to find a cute outfit for my date tonight. it's supposed to be pretty hot tonight so definitely a dress? or a skirt? or shorts?? i dont know.

"mom! can you come help me with something?" i yelled outside my room.
seconds later my mom came into my room looking disgusted.

"alex why in gods name does your room look like this?" she asked me kicking some shoes out of the way.

"i have a date tonight and i dont know what to wear!" i said looking up at her eyes starting to water.

"baby dont cry just wear umm" she picks up some shorts "these! and that cute tank top you own" she says showing me the shorts

"that could work" i grab the shorts and hold them up against me.

( it wont let me upload photos but its a black pair of shorts with rips and a skinny black tank with designs on the back )

my mom eventually left, had to go run errands.
the outfit wasnt half bad actually. good job mom. i added some docs to the outfit because brendon was pretty tall. i wanted to be tall tonight with him.
brendons not a bad guy honestly. after our breakfast and on the ride back, we got to know a few things about eachother. like how he loves animals and hes a musician himself.

while i was getting ready i also cleaned my room. packed my bags, fixed my completely destroyed bed and also packed gus's bag.  picking up his extra ass hoodies and random little things he packs. i eventually got to a polaroid picture of the two of us. it was at my place and the day we went swimming. we were both soaked and grinning wide.

i put everything back. starting on my makeup.I'm only going for something really simple just mascara and some tinted chapstick. if i wore a full face in this weather it would sweat off.

"pick up the phone baby ooooo i know your home baby oooooo its lit!-" i picked up my phone and answered

"i think im at the right place? theres a lot of flowers outside nobody in the drive way?" brendon says

"oh, yeah! thats it. ill be out in a sec" i say and hang up.

i grab my juicy couture wallet and look at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving and locking the door.

i stepped outside and walked up to the car. brendon was already outside holding my door open.

"well dont you look amazing tonight?" brendon says pecking my cheek and closing the car door behind me. he quickly jogs to the other side of the car and gets in himself.