we arrive at Brendons place, its aa a nice apartment very open living room, black leather couches a nice flat screen, it looked like he lived alone.
"Need a drink?" he asks "water is fine," I say looking back at Brendon in his big old chocolate eyes. he walks away and I move around looking at the photos he has hung up. it's the main photos with his friends then there's a couple with some girl.

"that's Megan my best friend," Brendon says as he passes me a glass of water. I take a sit and go back to the couch and  he sits next to me with his own cup in hand

" so uh what was that all about? was he your boyfriend? " he asked biting his bottom lip
" yeah I don't really know what we were all I know is that was done officially, he's gonna have to get his shit and go back to because I am done," I say sitting up slowly
"la? your from Cali?" he asks looking at me.
" I'm from stl but as soon as I got the money I moved out as far as I could because my family is heavily toxic and really annoying," I say sighing
"so that means your single?' Brendon asks looking down laughing. "yeah pretty much I was single the whole time apparently since I was just a quick fuck I guess" I started to cry really because I was really starting to grow feelings for him but I guess it doesn't even matter anymore,  personally I should move on. yeah just forget about him completely. that's what ill do.
"wanna know something weird?" Brendon asks while he scoots closer.
"Yeah, what's up, "I asked looking at him in the eyes.
"I don't even know your name miss," he says as he leans down and grabs my face.
"its Alex," I say back and connect our faces together, slowly kissing, his lips are so soft and plump.
my hands wrap around his neck fully melting into him he reaches down to grab my waist pulling me closer. I get on his lap legs on the sides of him and slowly start to grind into him. I really don't know what I'm doing I mean I really just split with gus but now I'm making out with a complete stranger.

he takes me up and we walk upstairs to what id assume is his room we plop on the bed and he pulls off his shirt to reveal his extreme 8 pack. I practically start drooling. I take off my tank top I had no bra on underneath. "you sure you wanna do this and not just sleep? he asks holding my face. "of course I wanna do this now come here bren" I say grabbing him downwards to kiss him deeper. his hands start roaming my body. and we pretty much get down to it.

gus's pov

I didn't need that bitch I didn't need her at all.

this bitch was sucking my dick while I was smoking a joint. for some reason it just didn't feel right, I push her head down farther and her long asss nails dig deep into my thigh. "fuck man don't stab me now" I say gripping her braids harder and pulling her up. and smacking her ass. "what else are we gonna do daddy? wanna fuck me?" she asks griping my dick in her hand while she pumps me. I grunt cumming fast in her mouth without a warning. I post here on my story and move on.

alex's pov

Brendon was at this point ramming into me.. sweat on the both of us, sweat coming down from his hair his hand on my tit and his other hand gripping my waist  then he leans down in my ear " you like that baby?"  he asks slowing down
"yes, Brendon keeps going please I'm so close," ii say starting to ram myself down to his cock feeling the pleasure everywhere him hitting my spot over and over again. me moaning out his name. I hope his neighbor's don't mind.

that morning.

I wake up being cuddled by... nobody but I could smell bacon and it smelled great. I pull up my underwear and my tank top and walk downstairs to a singing Brendon in only boxers and cooking.

"morning cutie how d you sleep?" he asks turning to me
" it was pretty good, ass kinda hurts tho ' i reply giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and sitting down at the table " so what's for breakfast?" I ask as my stomach starts a symphony. " is bacon and eggs okay?" he asks smiling "yeah sounds great," I say
"soo  about last night, I had a really good time even if  you were crying or  just got dumped so I wanted to know if I could take you out on a date?" Brendon asks while putting the food on our plates and sits down. I look down really I mean he is a great guy this could really be my change. "of course! were will we be going and what time?" I ask with a mouthful of eggs. " its a surprise and at 6:30" he says grinning, he pats my thigh and continues to eat. we eat in silence till my phone goes off. gus.
I hit decline and then he calls again and I once again hit decline.
he calls again and I stand up and put a finger up to Brendon and walk away answering.
"what do YOU want gus," I say to his pale ass on facetime, I keep my phone angled up so that he only sees my ceiling.
"Where are you Alex," he says looking dead at the camera. "I'm not anywhere that you know and that's all ill say soo leave me the  fuck alone gus," I say as I hang up and put my phone on dnd. fuck him.
"Alex you don't need him, here let's finish our food," Brendon says guiding me back to the table, slowly kissing me. this could be it, the one.