Amour Enflammé

"RILEY, I AM GONNA KILL YOU," Ash yelled chasing Riley around the mansion. Apparently, Riley had transferred the information of Ash taking Serena on a date back to Kanto. "Don't waste your time chasing me, Lucifer. Go and Prepare yourself for your date," Riley shouted back. "BUT BEFORE THAT, I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER," Ash shouted. "YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP," Ilene shouted annoyed by the two, chasing each other. "YES, MA'AM" Ash and Riley saluted. "Ash, Don't dare to fuck this up," Ilene warned. "And make sure to call us after that and Serena should be there with you," Delia's voice was heard from behind. "Heard her? And don't dare to shame me. I have given you so many lessons," Ilene warned. Ash gulped and nodded. 'Who I am? Am I Lucifer? Or something else? That they are ordering me,' Ash thought. 

Ash glared at Riley with 'I will get you soon look' before he walked into his room to get ready. Riley smirked as he jumped on the couch with Eevee in his arms. "Eevee, make sure to tease Ash and Serena all the time," Riley said as he scratched her ears. "Right "Eevee raised her paw. "If everything goes right, then one more person will be added to the list who can make command Lucifer himself," Riley chuckled with Eevee. They sure wanna see the person from whom the rest of the world is feared of being commanded by a teen. "Red, we Aura Guardians will make sure that Arceus's reign ends soon," Riley said to himself as he looked towards the photo that was hung on the wall of the living room.

The photograph held a man in his early twenties to mid-twenties wearing a white T-shirt with red short sleeves and a logo, blue jeans, red and white sneakers, and a red cap that had a half-Pokeball logo imprinted on it. His Teal-colored eyes were beautifully mixed with his copper-brown hairs. He also carried a yellow backpack. In his arms was the 15-month-old Ash who was enjoying the warmth of the man hugging him for his dear life. A Pikachu was sat on his shoulders with its paws touching Ash's hands. Beside him was another man about the same age wearing a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which was unbuttoned. Underneath, he wore a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest, which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle. He wears blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces. He's handsome and fair-skinned with brushed-back blond hair that is swept to the right. He also has emerald-green eyes and has a rosy tint on his cheeks, nose, and the tips of his ears. A 12-month-old Riley was sitting on his shoulders enjoying the ride. In b/w of the two males was standing a 6-year-old Ilene who was trying to reach Ash. The weirdest thing about the photograph is the color of Ash's hair.

Riley smiled at the picture as he closed his eyes enjoying the peace. "Oh Shit, OH SHIT, I AM LATE," Ash shouted as he ran downstairs. "Riley, Take care and don't forget to give food to our Pokemon. Eevee C'mon," Ash said in hurry. Eevee used Quick Attack as she jumped on Ash's shoulder. Ash ran out of the main building to the garage where he picked up his Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta. He decided to take this car because La Voiture was sent to Unova this morning for its yearly inspection.

This convertible was the 2nd favorite car of Ash out of all he owns and is a beast. It has a V12 48 valve DOHC designed by Mercedes-Benz, 800 ps power, 627 lb-feet torque. 6-speed sequential manual transmission. This car could go from 0-60 mph in 3.1 sec with its top speed being 221 mph. The metallic blue color just added to its beauty. It was a perfect vehicle according to Ash to take a princess on a date. Ash hopped in the car with Eevee following the trail. Ash didn't want to take any of his pokemon because in case of any danger, he is more than enough to scare away the entire region's worth of crowd and breaking the bones of a few million but Eevee insisted on touring around the city and keeping Ash's face red for the entire day. Ash pulled out his car and drove to the main gate where the guard opened the gates for him to exit. Ash politely thanked him as he exited the building. 

On the way to the palace, Ash stopped by a local flower shop and purchased some roses for Serena. He also stopped at the mall to buy a gift for Serena. He then contacted the best restaurant in Lumoise city and reserved a table for 2 for Lunch. Ash then drove to the Lumoise Palace to pick Serena up.