Chapter 1: stress relief (zane~chan/zana)

Im so sorry nitro but i physicslly cannot write smut for this ship so take a lime

🖤3rd person POV💖
Everyone in the hotel has been on edge ever since they had to go into hiding. Although, relationships have bloomed from this hiding. Everyone was around their floor of the hotel doing their own thing. Derek, Rachel, Zianna, Garte, Melissa, and Lucinda were all watching tv. Kim was out on watch duty. Aaron, Aphmau, Zane, and Kawaii~chan were all baking and cooking dinner in the kitchen. After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms (pretend Zane and Nana stay together cause i watched all the hotel episodes and i couldnt find who they stay with.)

🖤Zanes POV🖤
I just got out the shower and i saw Nana already sleeping in our shared bed. She is and always will be adorable. Everyone has been on the edge of their seats ever since we had to go into hiding. Everyday i wake up wishing this was just a terrible nightmare. Sadly, it isnt. One of the only good things that came out of being trapped here is, Nana and I have gotten closer these last few weeks. "Stressed out again?" Nana asked me. "Sadly, yes. I just want this to all end." "Me too. Everyone would be happier if this was over" Nana then rolled over to face me and cuddled up with me. She wrapped her arm around my chest and her leg around my waist. Her leg was in a terrible place but she was already asleep so i couldnt move her leg.

I tried to sleep but then she started to move her leg in her sleep. "Nana wake up please" She didnt answer. "Nana!" I shook her faster. Me shaking her only made the rubbing worse. Was she having a nightmare? All this moving in her sleep. It started to feel good. I accidentally let a moan slip before i pressed my hand firmly over my mouth. "Zane~kun?" I heard Nana call out. I looked down from my sense of pleasure to see her awake and staring at me. "Are you ok Zane~kun?" "Im fine. I think. Were you having a nightmare?" "No, im not sure what i was having. It wasnt a dream or a nightmare." "Oh. Well try to go back to sleep. Good night again" "Night Zane~kun" She snuggled her head into my chest and feel asleep again. I couldnt sleep until i finished whatever Nana started. I put my hand on her thigh and began moving it up and down. It felt so good. One hand was gripping my mouth meanwhile the other was on Nana's thigh.

🖤3rd person POV💖
Zane kept rubbing himself on Nanas leg until he eventually came. This was the start of the games Zane and Nana would play with each other.

484 words