chapter 2: now isnt the best time (aarmau)

Before people who follow @bitchyromeave on tiktok come at me for breaking my own rules. This is a crack oneshots book. I dont even proof read these so yuh.

💜Aphmaus POV💜
Pregnant. Thats what each test read. Shoot now isnt the time for this! When did Aaron and I even concieve this child? Suddenly, the memories of that night rushed into my train of thought.

Flashback to 2 and a half months before

Aaron and I just got back from our little camping trip. I still cant believe im gonna marry my best friend. My high school sweetheart. The FC to my Shu. Even after all our hard ships and roadblocks in our relationship, we still made it this far. Aaron went out with the guys for a bit while i started to plan our wedding. Or more or so look at dresses. I was looking at dresses when something caught my eye. It was the bag of things Melissa bought me from Victorias Secret. I havent looked in the bag since I got to starlight.

I went and grabbed the bag. I dumped it out on the bed and seperated it. Their were two sets of lingerie in the bag. Purple and Red. I grabbed the red set and went into the bathroom to try it on. It was a bra and underwear set with a see-through dress to go over it. Its honestly a very pretty set. The other set could be tried on another day. I sat on the bed and turned on the tv. I had a blanket over me. "Babe im back!" I heard Aaron call out. "Aaron!" I jumped out of bed forgetting what i was wearing.

❤Aarons POV❤
Aphmau got up out of bed and ran to hug me. As she was running i noticed something. Was she wearing lingerie? She had on matching red lace bra and panties. Her see-through flowy red dress was so perfect. It showed off all her natural curves. "Im so happy to see you!" She told me. "Me too babe." She planted a passionate kiss on my lips. Passionate turned to lustful and we ended up on the bed. Our tongues were battling for domiance. I had taken the slik see-through dress off and starred at my beautiful fiance. I wanted her. I needed her. We both stared at each other in our underwear. We began roughly making out as she slid my boxers down. I slid her panties down. Here comes the dead eye stare again. She grabbed our blanket and pushed me back into the bedframe. Weve been walked in on multiple times. Melissa, Kawaii~chan (dear irene), and Zane. She wrapped the blanket around us and turned the tv on. She was making it look like we were cuddling. She sat in my lap and started to grind aganist me, teasing the both of us. Im not much of a moaner but Aph...sheesh shes always a moaning mess. She had her hand firmly pressed over her mouth. Out of nowhere she dropped onto me. I was now inside her as she bounced up and down. The only noises heard were the tv and the sound of skin slapping. "Oh fuck Aaron right there!" "Noise level!" "Sowwy" Stupid puppy dog eyes.

💜Aphmaus POV💜
Holy shit. He feels amazing. Its almost like i cant resist. I started bouncing faster and faster as i felt the bubble build up in my stomach. "Fuckk! Aaron im close!" "Me...too!" As he finished his sentence, we both released. I fell down onto his chest as we both panted.

Flashback ended

We did go kinda rough that night. I still dont know how we are gonna tell everyone. Theres no way off starlight. I heard Aaron come into the room. I shoved all the tests into a bag and hid the bag. "Um, Aaron. We have a bit of an issue..." "Oh no babe whats wrong?" He asked me as he sat down next to me. "Im...im pregnant." His face was pure shock. "Aph...im so happy! Ive wanted to be a father for so long!" "Just imagine how everyone else will react." We all went room by room calling everyone to the living room so we could tell them. "We have a special announcement to make!" Aaron exclaimed. "Its finally happening guys. Im pregnant." Melissa, Rachel, and Kawaii~chans faces all lit up in exticement. "Finally! See Dad, my teasing got me what i wanted!" Melissa exclaimed. "Grandpups? YESSS!" Rachel yelled. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Kawaii~chan squealed. "Aww. Congrats you guys!" Lucinda told us. "I expected no other reaction from those 3. Congrats guys" Zane told us. We smiled and looked at all our friends and Rachel, Melissa, and Kawaii~chan danced in a circle. I love my friends and my future family. I couldve never asked for any better group.

This story is getting a part 2 cause i love it too much.

834 words