chapter 3: how to get a pregnant girl off starlight (aarmau)

Told you its getting a part 2. Its too cute not to continue it

💜Aphmaus POV💜
Its been about 2 weeks since everyone found out i was pregnant. Of course that meant everyone was now overprotective of me. For the sake of the baby and my health. Everyday tasks were starting to get harder since i was starting to show. Weve been on the run for about a week since Derek turned himself in and revealed our hideout. Everyone was seperated. Zane and I were walking with this weird sense we were being followed. We saw a huge crowd coming and blended with the crowd until we were far away from that man.

Tobis POV (didnt see that coming)
Aphmau and Zane Ro'meave. I went to attack them when i noticed something. Zane had his hand on her stomach. Is she pregnant? I got radio from the men at the hotel that they found a bag of multiple positive pregnancy tests in their bathroom. This isnt good. The ultima now has offspring. Two guards came up to me. "Meet me back at base and call most soilders back who arent on border patrol. We need to have an emergency meeting." I told them. They nodded and ran off.

Timeskip to the meeting

"We have hit a roadblock in our investigation. Aaron Lycan has offspring." I told the soliders. "How did we not know about this?" A guard asked. "In our raid of the hotel we found multiple positive pregnancy tests." I spoke. "Well whos pregnant?" Another officer asked. "His fiance, Aphmau. If you find her, bring her in and we have no choice but to kill that baby." "But sir! Dont we have to only kill it if its a boy? The ultima curse is only passed down to the first boy of the family?" "I believe so. Still, find her and bring her in."

💜Aphmaus POV💜
Zane and I followed Dottie into the wolf hideout. "Aaron!" "Aphmau!" We both ran and hugged each other. He kissed me then kissed my now exposed belly. "Hows our little puppy doing?" He asked me. "Its doing amazing." Dottie showed us around the camp and got us settled in. "How many months along are you, Aphmau?" Blaze asked me. "Roughly four months. I just wanna get off this island before im too close to birth." We talked for hours everyone else who stayed at the hotel except Garte and Zianna came into the hideout. Rachel and Melissa went out of her way to get Daniels mom to me. We set up a little corner for my mini doctors appointments. We could finally have our first ultrasound. "Would you guys like to know the gender? Its kinda early but i can tell." She asked us. "Most definetly." Everyone in the camp was watching and waiting for the gender. Rachel, Aaron, and Melissa looked very nervous. "Congrats you guys. Its a girl." A sigh of relief could be heard from the mouths of the Lycan family. I had a little girl growing in me. Maybe for baby #2 we can have a huge gender reveal.

3 months later

7 months pregnant. 7 months pregnant and still stuck on starlight. Weve been in the hideout for 4 months. Today was the day of our huge plan. Kim, Lucinda, and Melissa were going to dress up as Guardian forces and steal us a boat or helicopter out of here and back home. They left and i waddled back over to Aaron. This leaving Zane as the only human in the camp. "Guys! Grab your stuff and begin heading towards the back cave!" Dottie called out. The only thing i had was my purple flame hoodie which didnt fit anymore. Aaron helped me waddle to the back cave as the girls arrived back with a boat. We all boarded the boat and began to sail away. We left all our issues back at starlight. Hopefully someday we could come back for Katelyn, Travis, My mom, Eric, Garte, Zianna, and Derek. The sky and sea were beautiful as we sailed away from starlight wonderland.

3 months later

Its been 3 months since we escaped starlight. I had my daughter Alina Rose Lycan. I got a call that everyone else from back on starlight was coming home today. None of them knew i was pregnant except for Derek. I picked up Alina and we walked to the edge of the street to greet them. "Welcome home guys!" We all yelled. "Hija, IS THAT A BABY?!" I heard my mon yell. " Yup. Everyone, meet Alina Rose Lycan. She was born on May 27th at 5:37am." Everyone walked over to me to hold her. "Shes beautiful" Katelyn said.  Evenutally we had to leave since Alina was getting fussy.  I was glad to have everyone home.

Part 3 is coming soon cause again. too cute

819 words