Thunder

Loki sat in a seat opposite Steve and tony on the plane heading over to shields head quarters to be charged for his crimes on earth.

Steve kept a close eye on the boy making sure he made no wrong move that could change into something atrocious. Tony seated bedside him leant over why still side eyeing Loki.

"Don't you think he looks like a kid why would a kid start a fucking war"

Loki heard him say it he lifted his head to stare at  stark with a smirk slapped across his face. He was amused that stark was somewhat irritated by his presence and previous behaviours.

"I am not a child" he simply responded.

Stark furrowed his eyebrows looking at him, Loki sat there smiling at him as if he didn't just destroy a whole city. But he was curious as to how old the god of mischief actually was, his facial features were child like and his attitude sure was too!

"How old even are you man" stark asked sitting forward waiting on an answer.

" 1,000 years old"

" no I mean in our world, human years. What does 1000 translate to"

" about 16 years of age roughly"  wrinkling his eyebrows at the sudden Curiosity.

Stark sat back crossing his arms with an amused grin slapped on his face, he looked to Steve who looked a little gobsmacked himself. He actually was a kid. A kid that just nearly wiped out a whole city.  His grin dropped, it wasn't amusing it was infuriating and dangerous. He turned a glare to Loki.

"So you are a kid then, why the fuck would you start a god damn war we could of killed you out there your practically still a baby on your planet" stark said stern.

Loki was took back by starks sudden anger but remained calm and flat faced.

"Don't know felt like it I suppose, baby I am not"

"When Thor comes to get you it wouldn't surprise me if you get away with it, that baby face might work miracles with Thor but it doesn't with me" he spat back.

"I can assure you Thor will not take it easy on me"

Loki returned the smirk he had before. He couldn't help it, it soon dropped when he heard something land on the roof of the plane. Shooting his head to look up. Tony and Steve stood both activated and ready for what ever was to come. A loud bang of thunder raved their ears. Loki instantly tried to break lose of the restraints he was tied up in, struggling and grunting he just couldn't move.

" let me out of these, I beg of you"

Tony and Steve looked at the boy who was wide eyed and clearly frightened. Tony clicked on as to why he was so scared. It was Thor, clearly pissed off and angry at loki. 

"No can do" tony said returning the glare to the roof of the plane.

Loki wriggled more pulling at the straps. Out of no where thor came though the roof landing right infront of tony and Steve. He looked furious just about ready to rip someone's head off.

" MR stark and Rodgers I am here to take Loki home to be punished for his crimes"

Shooting Loki a thunderous glare, Loki shrank into the seat wide eyed practically shitting himself. He did not like that look and it had been a good few years since he had seen it used. He knew exactly what it meant. A trip over his brothers knee, leggings down and backside sizzling. Loki shook his head gulping.

"No thor, don't" Loki said.

" what's he saying no for you haven't even said or done anything to him.. yet" Steve asked.