Making amends

Thor arrived back home on the search for his farther, finding him sat upon his thrown he approached.

Odin " Thor my son, is all well?".

Thor " Midgard is making amends of Loki's recent crimes, Loki remains there under the care of Tony stark. Farther I punished loki myself. I ask that he also be stripped of his powers and remains on Midgard with me under my care and the avengers until this dark behaviour subsides".

Thor spoke with confidence as his farther watched and listened. Odin was pleased to here that Loki was punished and remained somewhere safe for the time being.

Odin " I know you did my son heimdall told me of his actions and resulting outcome, Loki shall be stripped of his powers at your request. He is also to remain with you or in the care of your Midgard friends at all times, I allow them to punish Loki as they see fit, my youngest son shall learn to corner that dark path with help from us".

Thor nodded smiling that his farther agreed with the fitting punishment, taking it lightly. Odin also gave Loki a fair share of his palm. He knew it made Loki submit to a blubbering mess making him spit apologies out. It had always been a fitting punishment for a stubborn child. Odin stood raising his staff slamming it down. Even from realms away he stripped Loki's powers with ease. Thor bowed at his farthers feet taking his leave heading back to earth to rejoin Loki.

**EARTH**

Loki awoke, head laid on Tony's lap. He felt weird, he knew that feeling. Shifting to jump up realising what happened he eyed tony warily rubbing his bottom that still stung.

" didn't mean to fall asleep" He mumbled

Tony smiled a little bit " no problem, looked rather comfy, why did you wake up like that, you look like you've seen a ghost".

Loki felt out of his body, almost as if he was... human. He moved his fingers trying to use his magic. Seeing nothing happen his mouth dropped.

" I believe farther may have just stripped me of my powers, I can no longer use my magic meaning I am now a mortal being" Loki replied rather flat.

"Thor did say he would request it as part of punishment loki, maybe it will do you some good" tony replied.

Loki nodded at that. He was annoyed but it's not as though he could do anything now. He was human just like the rest of them. Loki looked around the room then back to stark.

" is thor coming back?" He asked.

" after he has spoken to your farther he is. You've just lost your magic kid so I believe he already has, how's that feel" He said pointing a finger at Loki's behind.

" little stingy". looking away avoiding the eye contact, Embarrassed yet again.

Tony chuckled, seeing Loki so child like was amusing, he couldn't help but find him adorable. He had never seen this side to him.
Loki felt uncomfortable, he wanted Thor, he wanted comfort. Rising the stand he shifted on his feet still looking around rubbing his behind. Just as he was about to start talking again he heard a door open behind him. There stood thor in the doorway. Smiling at his brother Loki felt comfortable again.

"Loki brother, I have spoken to farther. I assume you felt your magic strip from you?"

Loki nodded "yes".

Tony "poor kid shot off the sofa looking lost when it happened, never seen someone move to quick".

Thor laughed giving Loki a side smirk " speaking to farther I suggested that you remain on earth under mine and the avengers care, farther has given my friends permission on punishing you if they see fit for any wrong doings".