The talk

Asta is in the training cave, training of course. He's been dead set on becoming the wizard king since he was a child, and that hasn't changed in the last 15 years. He's working with his sword when Yuno walks in.

A: "Yunoooo, how's it hanging"

Y: "It's nothing Asta, I just had to talk to you real quick"

A: "Oh really, you missed me so you just had to talk to me, is that it?"

Y: "Whaaat, no of course not! I just had to discuss something with you"

A: "Thats fine, you don't have to admit it. What is it you wanted to talk about?"

Y: "Well, I just, are you actually serious about trying to marry Sister Lily?"

A: "Why do you ask? Do yooou want her?"

Y: "NO! o-of course not, I like someone else, bu-"

A: "wait wait wait! You like someone?!?! Who is it? Is it Klaus??"

Y: "no, it's not Klaus!! why would it be him?"

A: "i don't know, I just thought y'all had chemistry, as much as he calls you names. I was getting kinda jealous, didn't want you replacing me as your best friend/rival"

Y: "you're so cu-, um crazy.
Anyways this is not important, back on track"

A: "why are you so worried about me marrying Sister Lily"

Y: "I'm not it's just as your rival I can't have your focus on her, when you could be focusing on me defeating you. Plus I've already told you she can't be married not to mention it's not like she'd ever take interest in you"

A: "Woooow, harsh"

Y: "I- no I didn't mean it like that, but you shouldn't worry about her when so many other people love you as you are, even if you aren't the wizard king"

A: "What do you mean Yuno? You're being awfully nice, is something wrong? Are you really the Yuno I know??"

Y: "Of course stupid Asta, who else would I be?!"

A: "Okaaay then, who is it that loves me, do you know something?"

Y: "Well I- was just saying, in general"

A: "hmmm seems kind of suspicious to me, are you sure you don't know anyone.. maybe you're the one in love with me!"

Y: "WHAAA- you foo-"

Asta pulls Yuno into a passionate kiss. Yuno is surprised and jumps back.

A: "what's wrong, do you not love me, stupid Yuno"

Y: "what uh no- I mean YES, I- I love you Asta"

Yuno pulls Asta back in and kisses him for what feels like forever. He pushes Asta onto the ground.

A: "Nope, no way, I am in control here"

Asta says as he rolls Yuno on his back and takes the lead.

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading!! if you enjoyed please vote! I hope you'll come back for part 2, which I promise will be up shortly.

- Sincerely,
   Lee