Going down town

{smut}

[previously]

"Alright babe, let's get going then" Asta replies looking up at Yuno's adorable face.
——————————————————————

As the two head out they're both very excited for their first real date.

"I'm so tired and hungry I can barely walk" Asta whines

"I thought I was supposed to be the crybaby here" Yuno jokes

"Well this is your fault, although our cuddles were extraordinary you pushed me off the bed about 4 times last night" Asta teases

"Wait I - I did" the tall boy says, looking apologetic.

"I was just taunting you babe no need to look so sad, it was kind of funny" Asta explains

Yuno then proceeds to pick Asta up piggy back style and walk him to town.

"Yunooo put me down I'm going to hurt your back"

"Are you calling yourself fat?!?!!?"

Asta sighs and gives up due to exhaustion

"Fine I'll let you carry me but I'm paying you back later"

They get to town and Yuno gently places Asta back down

"Where do you want to eat sleepyhead?" Yuno asks

"We'll find one on the way" Asta says drowsily.

They walk for a little while until they find a restaurant that seems good.

They eat, having a great conversation. They pay and leave and decide to walk around town for a while.

"Babe can we go back to the dawns palace real quick, I need something." Yuno asks

"Of course love" Asta replies

They walk to the hideout and get to Yuno's room.

"Wow- this is what the the room of a golden dawn looks like" Asta exclaims

"it's a bit excessive though" Yuno adds

Asta laughs

Yuno walks over to his desk, Asta takes this chance to lock the door, and walk over to Yuno.

As Yuno turns around, curious of what the boy is doing. Asta looks up, looking deep into Yuno's golden eyes. Before Yuno knows it they're kissing, a deep breathless kiss. Yuno, not breaking the kiss picks up the small gray haired boy and moves him to the bed.

"I said I'd repay you didn't I"

taken by surprise, Yuno blushes

"Right" He replies

After a long kiss, Yuno stands up.

"You really want to repay me"

"Y-yes"

"Get down on your knees"

Asta obeys and afterward starts to pull down Yuno's pants. already knowing, and excited for what's about to go down.

"Good boy" Yuno says tauntingly

As Yuno's man hood springs out Asta is aroused but not surprised.

Asta eagerly takes Yuno into his mouth

"Mmm-" Yuno moans, not expecting Asta to take him in so early.

Asta starts to move, taking more and more of Yuno's length in. Yuno grabbed Asta's hair holding onto it as he moaned out in pleasure.

"A-astaa" Yuno mustered out

Asta made sure to show love to every part of Yuno's hard member. As he swirled his tongue around the tip Yuno was getting closer and closer.

Yuno held Asta's head and started pushing it down making Asta gag instinctively. Hearing Asta choke on him aroused Yuno edging him, As Yuno came Asta closed his mouth securing all his warms juices.

Asta swallows, and pants trying to catch his breath. Yuno picks Asta up and kisses him again.

"Next time it's my turn to have some fun"
He says

Asta, embarrassed, but aroused by his words, kisses Yuno.

"Alright darling, we should head back to the hideout"

"Yes dummy, but first let me clean you up"

Asta looks down at his cum stained pants.

"O- oh yeah"

Yuno fixes Astas hair and gives him clean clothes.

"Thank you love"

"It's the least I could do, you were a good boy after all"

Asta turns red, thinking about what just happened.

"Let's get out of here" Yuno says