7: Letter From a Pro

The next day was Saturday and on Saturdays Ochaco, Pony, and I help my parents in the cafe as waitresses. Ochaco does it more or less because her family isn't as fortunate as some and doesn't have a lot of money so she does it to help her family and that is one of the reasons she wants to become a Pro-Hero. Pony does it because it's more time she gets to learn Japanese and she gets to meet new people along with spending time with her friends. I do it because it's how I earn money and is like a chore also I kinda don't have a choice. 

The cafe had about ten people in it as of right now (which is busy for the cafe) and I take an order for a woman as the bell that hangs above the door rings saying someone has entered. I turn to see a stout woman with dark green hair that is done into a sort of up and down do. Next to her is the boy that Ochaco helped at the exams who I can only assume is the woman's son. Ochaco had the table next to me so I nudge her with my elbow. "Hey look who's here," I whisper. I can see her face turn bright red and then hides her face with her notepad. "Oh come on Ochaco you should go help him and his mom. It's the nice thing to do." I smirk at her.

"Fine fine ok I'll go help them." She says taking her notepad away from her face. "Hey who was that?" Pony asks from behind the counter. "Oh remember the boy Ochaco and I told you about that almost tripped but Ochaco helped him?" I ask. "Mhm." She says. "Well, that's him." I say pointing to said boy who was being directed to a table by Ochaco. "Ohh! Yeah she totally has I crush on him I mean just look at her face it's practically as red as a tomato." She says. We both give a small laugh and I hand my mom the order for the table I served which was a strawberry tea and a boba tea.

It had come time for Ochaco, Pony, and I to break and we walked outside to one of the outside tables and sat down with our drinks and snacks. Ochaco had gotten a strawberry boba and a pink mochi. Pony got peach tea with what I call Kawaii Bread which is baked bread that is made to look like a kawaii animal or character and is filled with a jam or jelly-like filling her's looked like a little bear. And I had gotten a strawberry royal milk tea with a strawberry bagel with cream cheese. "So are you guys anxious about getting your letters?" Pony asks. "Very, I just wish mine would get here already." Ochaco responds. 

"You're lucky Pony you didn't have to go to the exams you were recommended and your quirk...chef's kiss amazing." I say to my friend. Pony's quirk is called horn cannon and she can shoot the horns on her head out like cannons but she can only shoot up to four at a time. "Iri!!" I hear my sister's voice call my name. I look through the door to see her running to us with a letter in her hand. "Momma asked me to give you this." She says handing me the letter. The letter is a white envelope and. "HOLY SHIT!" I say excitedly. "Don't say that." I say to my sister. "It's from UA guys." I say to my friends. 

"Go go open it!" Pony and Ochaco say at the same time. Mia runs back inside and I open the letter using the tip of my pen from my notepad. A small disk drops out at makes a clanging sound as it drops on the metal table. A hologram plays and displays the number one hero All Might. "Youg Cotton!" He says. He explains how many points I got and how. He also explains that I earned two rescue points, whatever those are, for saving Mina Ashido from the robot. I had a total of 43 points counting my 2 rescue points. I will be attending Class 1-A in the UA High Hero Course!

"You got in!!" Ochaco says and bear hugs me. "I can't believe it I actually got in." I say. "When Ochaco gets her letter then we'll all know if we got into UA!" Pony says. "I believe that I am in Class 1-B so I won't be too far from you!" She adds. I worked hard and actually got into the school of my dreams. "I guess that hero costume that you sketched out will come in handy after all." Ochaco smiles. We run back inside to tell my parents the good news and they almost cry from all the happiness they have.

Pony and Ochaco stay for dinner to celebrate before they head home Ochaco bubbling with excitement to see if her letter arrived. I walk upstairs and put Mia to bed then head to my room. I look at my phone to see I have gotten a text from Ochaco.

✨🌸Kirby🌸✨: I GOT IN!!!! I can't believe it! It looks like we'll be in the same class oh my god I'm so happy!!

Me: I so happy for you Ochaco and I can't wait to see you in the UA uniform!

✨🌸Kirby🌸✨: I know and I can't wait to see you in one too!! :)

Me: Well we better get some sleep. See you tomorrow for work?

✨🌸Kirby🌸✨: I don't do anything else!

Me: Love you Ochaco bye!!! :3

✨🌸Kirby🌸✨: Bye Iris! :3 

I set my phone on my bedside stand and look up at my painted ceiling (done by me). I'll keep you safe Mia-chan. I say in my head. I get out of my bed and put on my My Sweet Piano pajamas and unplug my pink Switch Light. I put in the Animal Crossing NH's game chip in and play until I pass out.

----Author----

Hello lovelies I hope you guys liked this chapter of The Art Hero. And as always...

Be kind❤️
Be safe😷
And don't forget to smile😁

For my lovely lovelies I want to give flowers to you all sooo here you are...🌼🌻🌸🌺🌹🌷 Oh! Oh! And some luck too☘️🍀☘️!!!

Also these are what Iris's My Sweet Piano PJs look like....

Word count: ✨1 0 0 9✨

-✨🍙🍵ricey 米っぽい🍵🍙✨