14: Day Off

The next day we had off from school due to the USJ incident. Mr. Aizawa was hurt really bad and was still hospitalized. I sat at my desk trying to work on homework but it just wasn't working out. I stood up from my desk and marched to my closet, like 14 steps away, to change out of my pajamas. I put on some jean shorts that I customized with paint and a white long sleeve shirt. I decided I was cold so I threw on a light pink short sleeve shirt over it. I put some white socks on and grab my sketchbook, phone, earbuds, pencils, and colored pencils. I was going to go to the beach to clear my head and draw. I grab my white and pink tenny-shoes and walk out of my room. I enter my bathroom and brush out my hair I put my hair into a small bun and stab a pencil through it.

I walk down the stair into the cafe area there were like 6 people and one stood out to me. Mrs. Mitsuki was here but had someone with her. That Bakugo kid from school so he is her son I was right! I say to myself. I sit at the counter where my mom was putting money into the cash register. "Hey, mom." I smile at my mother. "Hey, do you want your normal this morning?" She asks. "Um how about something new! Could I have a strawberry muffin and some coffee?" I ask. "Sure." She says turning around. I stand from my seat and walk over to the table Mrs. Mitsuki and her son sat. "Good morning Mrs. Mitsuki." I say giving a small bow to her.

"Good morning Iris! Katsuki be polite." She says glaring at her son. "To this extra hell no!" He yells at his mother. "Fucking mistake..." She says. "Sorry about him...say you got into UA correct?" She asks. "Yeah and I assume this is your son who you were saying made it in aswell?" I ask pointing to the boy. "Yes, he's not being polite though." She says once again glaring at her son. "Is he in Class 1-A?" I ask placing a finger on my chin. "Yes! Is that the class you're in?" She asks. "Mhm!" I smile. My mother rings her bell telling me that my food is ready. "Oh that's me I gotta go eat but it was nice seeing you! And it was nice meeting you Katsuki." I say smiling and walking back to the counter.

I sit back at my seat and quickly down my coffee and eat my muffin. I take my phone and stuff and walk out the door grabbing a small backpack before I do so. I grabbed my small white leather backpack that has stickers and a few keychains on it, keychains I made, and a few scuffs from dropping it. I put my phone, earbuds, pens, pencils, and colored pencils in it and sling it on my back. I walk down to the beach and sit down on the sand. I take out my phone, earbuds, and pencil. I set my sketchbook on my lap and start my drawing. I stop for a second to put my earbuds in.

I play Mama Said and then continue to my art. I was sketching the sun setting on the water even though it was the middle of the day but I wanted to. I am stopped by a ping from a message. It was from Sero so I opened thinking he wanted to talk.

Me: Hey

📼Sero: Hola✌️

Me: Whatcha doin?

📼Sero: Nothing just bored so I thought I'd talk to someone. wyd?

Me: Sitting on the beach drawing 'cause I couldn't focus on homework.😂

📼Sero: Another reason I wanted to talk to someone.

Me: Wait don't you have like four other friends?

📼Sero: Yeah but they're having a text fight and I got bored😅

Me: Well I saw Bakugo at my parents' cafe with his mom so he must not be participating.

📼Sero: Whoa! Your parents own a cafe?!

Me: Yeah you didn't see the sign on the window?

📼Sero: No but I did see a small person...

Me: Mia my sister that was the small person.🤔

📼Sero: Ok I was worried for a sec like what was that?

Me: Yeah she scolded me about coming home late like some overprotective mom.😂

📼Sero: Wow now I wish I had siblings.

Me: No you don't😆 trust me

📼Sero: Do you have any others?

Me: Yeah an older brother he's a third-year at UA

📼Sero: Woah cool!😲

Me: Yeah!😅

We talked for a little while longer before I decided I should get back home since it was late. I signed off and made my way home. After getting home I run back up to my room and put my stuff away before dinner. I eat dinner and then head to bed. Falling asleep in an instant.

----Author----

Yoooo here we are chapter 14 wo! wo! 

Word Count: 838

-✨💛ricey💛✨