I Walk Alone

Authors note: Hello! So happy you decided to stop by and read the chaos of my brain. I hope you enjoy!! The song below is 'On My Own' by Three Days Grace, one of my favorites from the One-X album. It fit really well. 

   Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Little Witch Academia. I DO NOT own the song I reference in this chapter!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would she? The only time anyone ever cared about her was when they wanted. Money, status, things. It was never about her. She knew she was nothing without it. So why? Why would The Diana Cavendish want her? A glorified nobody now?

"Guys, I know you are coming from the right place but stop. Just stop. It's not even funny anymore."

Abruptly after saying that Akko got up and left the cafeteria. Ignoring the shouts of her name to come back. She practically ran to the red team's dorm room, it felt like there was an elephant on her chest. On the way she shoved past fellow students without so much as attempting an apology.

Turning into the hall where her dorm is, she found it empty due to it being lunch time. She almost took the door off its hinges entering the room, then slammed the door shut behind her. Akko shook her head to try and get rid of the wobbly feeling in her head. Breathing considerably heavy, she stripped out of her Luna Nova uniform throwing her clothes on her bed.

After redressing in running shorts, a tank top, and sneakers, she grabbed her 'illegal' MP3 player and headphones from where she stashed them. She turned and exited the dorm room, closing the door after herself.

She started jogging, her head on autopilot. She went out to the secluded exit where she normally went. After turning on her MP3 she started her running station; music started blasting in her ears.

Akko's jog turned into a full out run once she got to the forest. Familiar feeling of dirt beneath her shoes helped center her a little bit. She still had a good long while to go before she would be able to breathe properly again.

Spotting the downed tree in her path with practiced ease Akko, while still running, jumped up and over the tree and used one arm to propel her over. Her upper body strength allowed her to do the stunt fairly easily.

Akko continued to run, fresh air flowing through her body with each step. The next song on her playlist started. Akko shook her head in exasperation. Of course this song would come on right now. Sadly, It's so fitting.

I walk alone. Think of home. Memories of long ago.

No one knows I lost my soul long ago.

Akko knows she doesn't fit in. Not here with all of these witches. All from well known families, Good families.

She just wanted a better life. A chance to be good just like them. Just like her. Shiny Chariot. She brought so much happiness to people. That's all Akko wants to do, but she has to do it alone. Bringing anyone else in would put them in danger. She would know, she already made that mistake once.

Lied too much. She said that she had enough.

Am I too much

Akko snorted. It was something the professors and classmates told her too often.

She said that she's had enough.

Akko grit her teeth and ran faster.

Standing on my own. Remembering the one I left at home.