Patch Up Job

A/N: Hello Y'all! Glad you are enjoying so far! There is an OC introduction here. She is created by me from scratch. Let me know what you think! :)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Little Witch Academia. 

                                                                                    ****

Akko finally returned to campus. It felt like four hours, but it was probably only thirty minutes-ish? Her legs were fine so it wasn't like she was crawling back.

Thankfully the school nurse takes her lunch roughly an hour after A lunch, and half hour after B lunch.

Before she exited the woods she looked around the campus lawn. She wasn't near the front lawn but back behind the campus by the dorms. No one was milling about outside. Akko also didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her from the windows because everyone should be in class.

Akko quickly moved across the lawn. Instead of going back in where she exited she continued around the building to the Professors wing.

Akko has said it a million times before but she would say it again 'I'm so glad she's on the ground floor.' She grimaced at the idea of climbing the side of a building right now. That would suck.

After ducking under a few windows, better safe than sorry, Akko made it to the window she wanted. After peering in quickly she only saw one person currently in the room. They seemed to be eating soup? Whatever.

After Akko knocked a few times on the window. She successfully caught the attention of the current occupant. Akko watched them stand and rush over to the window.

The blinds were rolled up in an instant, window following suit soon after. The woman with the stethoscope looked her up and down a few times.

"You look like shit." This was the first thing out of the woman's mouth.

Akko rolled her eyes at the nurse.

"You should see the other guy, Liza."

Akko received an eyeroll in return.

"Let's get you in here before the patrol sees you." Eliza backs up allowing Akko to hop the three and a half feet into her room. " I really hope you are joking about the other guy, but knowing you and looking at those injuries you are not."

Seeing Akko use only one hand to grab the window frame Eliza steps to her left, Akko's right, and grabs Akko by her side to help steady her.

Akko wiggles her eyebrows, "Still got the hops!" She beams at her declaration.

Eliza just shakes her head at Akko's antics. She is very much used to Akko's personality. Understandably, they are best friends so it makes sense.

"You are going to explain what happened after I grab my med bag." Eliza points to a chair in the room and gives Akko a look before walking away to an adjacent room.

Akko's first instinct is to be rebellious, but she is so tired so she walks to her right and goes over to the chair and ungracefully plops down the chair. Not the most comfortable chair but it's plastic and easy to clean.

Akko looks around Eliza's room. Slightly jealous of the bigger space she gets to herself. Leaning back on the wall behind her sliding down in the chair to gain some sort of comfortability.

The room is pretty much a square. On her left is the wall with the window she climbed into. The wall to her right has the door 'normal people' come through, or at least that's what Liza says. The wall behind her doesn't have any doors, so Liza put all her art stuff there. To her right is Liza's desk that faces the wall. The wall in front of her has the door to her small bedroom.