Carolina

This is Carolina Green Jinx!

Also known as Carol/Cara the Earth Jinx!

The green Jinx represents:

*Care for all living things
*Highest level of determination and strength shown in all Jinx (Green is second strongest Jinx there is, white is the first)
*Innocent when wants to be, stubborn as hell, will kill when provoked to

Green Jinx are the only Jinx with the ability to heal and revive! They can bring people back from the dead if they want, Cara has done it before! And by that, I mean on Thursday!!

Cara: We greens stay strong on one phase that every green knows at birth, "No soul is left untouched". That meaning we can't just let people die, unless they truly haven't shown their worth to live, if that'd be the case, they die drowning in their own blood...

O.O

Cara: *Blushing* That got dark quickly, I wasn't trying to do that... Sorry...

Don't be! It's cool!

Cara: I-I hope I didn't scare anyone. If I did, I'm sorry, my morning hasn't been so good...

As a green Jinx, she can make flowers grow as well, she can make then grow anywhere!!

Cara: *Makes a flower grow out of my hand* I can make them grow from my body as well, so if you see vines on my body, please, don't pull. That hurts.

Donnie: *Tries to grab the flower*

Cara: Ow! Ow! Owww!! D-Donnie, honey, please don't do that!!

Donnie: Sorry mom, I just wanted to look at it...

Cara: *Grows a flower in thin air, gives it to him*

Donnie: Woooooah!!!

Cara is straight!

She's 25!

Cara's job as a Jinx?

Cara: *Walks over to the viewers, gives them each their favorite flower(s)*

Why'd you do that...?

Cara: Because I want to keep my job a secret for now...

Oh! Ok!

(More info soon)