Q10

Nova: Make me mad

Nova: Make me mad. You'll find out. Until then, there won't be an answer for that.

Becca: Pu**y!!

Nova: ..... It'll take more than that.

Becca: Really? Okay! *Kicks his leg*

Nova: !?!?

Becca: Ha!

Nova: *Grabs her by her neck*

Becca: !?!? *Choking*

Nova: *Rings form around me* Ouch... Damnit these rings f**king hurt!!! GAH!! You're lucky, if these rings didn't take away 70% of my strength when they form, I would've broke your neck by now... *Drops her*

Becca: *Gasping for air*

Nova: Know your place, ****.

Becca: It... It was supposed... To be funny...

Nova: ... Anyways... How do I form them? The answer is I don't. They do that themselves.

Lora: ?

Nova: I don't understand what you mean about my glasses. Everything seems fine.

Lora: Honey. No. The last time you took off your glasses, you had s** with Rebecca. By that, you forced her to let you seduce her.

<<<FLASHBACK>>>

Nova: Come on~ I won't bite

Nova: Come on~ I won't bite.... At least not too hard~

Becca: If you don't get your hands off me, I will drown you in my bath water.

Nova: Who needs a bath when they have a brother that can lick them clean~

Becca: Last warning. Off...

Nova: *Licks her neck*

Becca: O///////////////O

<<<END OF FLASHBACK>>>

Nova: ....

Lora: Exactly.

Becca: ......

Nova: Moving on... When I do manage to get mad, the rings control my anger. But to calm myself down, I normally drink tea. My favorite is... Whatever that tea was called that Ec nade for me.

Sera: Boba tea!!

Nova: That tastes really good, I highly recommend it. And my name? Most say my name sounds like a girl name due to how it's pronounced. No-vee-lee-yah. Plus, people think I look like a girl...

Nova: My hair is long

Nova: My hair is long. So what. I'm not Zoro and acts like the opposite sex that I am.

Zoro: I can act how I want! You're just jealous you don't have my b**bs. *Puts hands on my chest* I'm fabulous and sexy!~

Nova: More like a sl*t.

Zoro: HEY!!!! 💢

Nova: Yes with confusing people about my powers.

Tera: Everyone thinks that because I'm the Blue Jinx and I'm water that he's fire.

Nova: You aren't being nervous today. That's a shock.

Tera: I'm trying to be more confident.

Nova: Ha.