26

I didn't know how to feel.

I was meeting her parents. Sure I met them a few times before when I was on cooking duty which I was removed from since the  coma incident.

This however was different. I was meeting them as the mate of their only daughter.

What if I'm not who they expected?

What if I embarrass Aura?

This was going to be tough! Aura has 7 brothers, one of which I have already met but Tobias was an angel. I'm not too sure about the rest.

"Mama! We're ready!" Aera says walking along side with Aura.

"We look so cute!" She squeals jumping in excitement.

Aura decided that we'd let Aura pick the outfits to cheer her up and I'm not hating the results. It was the same gold suit she she was bragging about. It was pretty simple actually we each wore a gold hoodie , black vest except mine had the words  'mine' writen on the front in gold and a pair of black and gold Nike's. Theirs were a bit different instead of 'mine' it wrote 'hers'. I thought it was a bit casual for a family dinner but Aura assured us that it was a bit too fancy since everyone was probably just gonna wear jeans and tees.

"Ou let's take a pic!" Aera suggests.

"Bubba we'll do that later. We're gonna be late !" Aura says grabbing the bag filled with fried wings that I may have stolen a few from." Their house is right around the corner so we could just walk."

"Let's just take the pic. It won't too long...I hope."

It definitely took more time than I thought! Aera took great pride into her photos making sure they were 'fab' whatever that meant.
After posing and bending in all directions possible to get 'good lighting'  we are finally done.

"Okay. Let's go! I'm so excited!" Aera said running ahead of us. She was in a very good mood tonight.

"What's up with her?" I nudged Aura's side.

"She's happy. She said she was scared at first but then she got real happy when she realized that she was meeting the people who made her beautiful mate."

Someone was getting a bit too cocky." Really? That's what she said?"

"Yup. I even added a bit more to make it sound nicer." She pouts causing me to laugh.

"Hurry up!"

Well shit!"were coming!" We ran catching up to Aera who stood a few feet away from the Alpha's house.

"How do you know where my parents house is?" Aura asks eyeing suspiciously.

"Mama showed me. Now come." She skipped to the front knocking on the door.

I was cold sweating. In fact I was about to faint! I couldn't do this. To many things could go wrong. What if they didn't like me and she had to choose between family and mate? What if they are racist?

"Hey look at me," Aura said bringing me out of my thoughts." You're so beautiful baby and so perfect. How could they not love you after how we you've taken care of us and made us so happy. I know my family and they could never hate  a person, in fact they already think so highly of you. Everyone does."

"Yeah mama! You the baddest and we love you so much."

They loved me? They actually loved me? I was about to respond but was interupted by the sound of the door opening.

"Hey! Get your asses inside! All the good stuff are being devoured by a bunch of PIGS who ate the last piece of macaroni pie!" Tobias says in the door way.

It had been so long since I last saw him but he definitely looked better. " Tobias! How are you? It's been too long."

"OMG! Lays come Inside!" He waved his hands signalling us to follow." And who's the cute one?"

"Hi! I'm Aera." She blushes.

"Aww you're too adorable."he cooed

"Hey! Hands off my my mate ! You got yours." Aura warns.

"Yeesh okay miss possessive." He jokes." But seriously come inside."

We climbed up the two steps and entered the warm house my fears slowly slipping away.

"Okay so everyone is s bit excited to meet you guys and since it's rare for us to have more than one mate you're gonna be bombarded with all sorts of questions. " He informs as we walked pass the large living room.

"Toby stop acting like I don't know.my family!" Aura rolled her eyes  as she held Aera hands.

"Whatever." He scoffs," oh and Aunt Roberts is here."

"Why?" She growled startling poor Aera.

"I'm sorry babe."She kisses her hands calming down a bit but her anger was still present.

"Who is this 'Aunty Roberts'?" I asked curiously.

"She's the most judgmental, annoying, criticizing, never pleased, mean as fuck family friend. She lives all the way in Hollywood I  don't even know why she is here." Tobias frowns.

I don't see what the big deal is, I mean everyone has that Aunt.

"If she says one thing about my mate I'm killing her!"

Right let's hope it doesn't reach to that. I want this dinner to be as peaceful as possible.

"Okay this is it." Tobi said as we entered a room filled with people of a shapes and sizes who wore friendly smiles but one person stood out.

"Mom! What are you doing here!"

________________________________________

I thought this book would only be 25 chapters long but... damn at this rate it might reach to 50 chapters!

ANYHOES...thanks so much for the love , votes and everything. It really warms my lungs.❤️💞

P.s I'm rereading what I have so far and I'm like..what happened to her amputated leg😳💁?

I swear I be forgetting my own story