05 ﹕ unfortunate nights

chapter o5 ─── unfortunate nights
it's the dark mark, harry.
it's the dark lord's sign.

After Ireland winning the game, the group fretted over it as they went back to their tent, still on and on about the game. Mostly Harry and Genesis, who replayed some of the formations both teams managed to do and forming their own ideas on how to do it themselves. Harry was itching to do the Wronski Feint while Genesis is hellbent in doing the Hawkshead Attacking Formation with Troy's Porkskoff Ploy. It certainly is amazing to watch those moves, making them eager to do it or improvise it to their liking.

“Troy's a great Chaser, like you said, Accalia.” Harry nodded at Genesis who looked him for a brief moment with a smile, going back to the stew she's cooking up for the group before closing the pot with a lid. She straightened her back before nudging her head towards Ron.

Her lips quirked into mischievous smirk, and as if sensing it from a mile away, the ginger turned to her with a warning glare. Though, it had no effect on Genesis with the plan she had on her mind. She already had the words at the tip of her tongue, only getting herself to say it as to make him all flustered.

“Oh, yes! But Krum─ now, I understand Ron's crush for the Bulgarian Seeker.” Genesis mused before staring at Fred and George who teased their younger brother about his man-crush on Krum. Harry and Hermione followed her gaze and grinned as well while Ron went on and on about Viktor Krum.

Genesis is a hundred percent sure that Ron's gay and has a crush on Viktor Krum, not that she blames him. He's

He's more than an athlete!” Ron's words were slightly muffled because of the cloth, but his words were still heard seeing as Genesis and the twins snorted at his words. It was like Ron's worshiping a God and expects the said "God" to grace him with his presence.

“He's an artist!” Cried out Ron, removing the cloth that was covering him while staring at his brothers with wide eyes. As if they've done wrong or had completely gone mental. It's funny watching him being so dramatic with the Bulgarian Seeker, but she's being a hypocrite since she's like that with Troy. Although, not as much as Ron is, but she does admire the Irish Chaser.

“Think you're in love Ron.” Ginny joined in the teasing. She patted her older brother's back as Fred and George danced around the ginger while singing like a madman, flapping their arms as if they're birds.

Genesis would've loved to joined in their teasing as well if she didn't catch Arthur leaving his own cooking and go out the tent. She frowned momentarily, thinking that it was the Ministry, Cornelius Fudge, or Lucius, but she followed him out when something flashed at the corner of her eye.

The noirette followed him out when she heard screaming and bangs─ but it wasn't the ones where people are having fun. And it made the hairs on her body stand up, abandoning her pot as well to take a look outside.

She ignored the Weasleys teasing, their laughs and their singing as her stomach dropped at the sight of people running, screaming with utter horror as they escaped bright green flashes. She saw multiple wizards as well─ the ones wearing black cloaks as they held out their wands, chanting something behind their mask. Just looking at them makes her sick in her stomach, thinking about what could happen with the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione.