|Chapter 11|

Your pov: 

The plane had just landed at LAX, and I grabbed my luggage and called an uber. I didn't want to bother the girls, and I know the boys said that they just stay at just a house now, so I'll have the apartment all to myself.

The uber arrived to LAX and drove  me to the apartment. I got into the elevator, and went to the floor that our apartment was. I unlocked the door and it looked so cleaned inside. Juts like Maxes room... 

His was always clean and if something as little as a sock was on the ground he'd flip at whoever put it there or if he had put it there he'd wash it and wouldn't put any socks on his feet for a week, so he would wear crocs or sandals, and now that I think about it that is a little weird.

I went into my room, and put the bag that Eva had given to me before I left on the side of my bed. I finally got to lay down in my bed in a month. I still didn't tell anyone that I was home because who cares anyways. 

I went onto my phone and went onto tiktok. One of the first videos I seen was of a teenage girl selling Saint Bernese Mountain dogs. She lived only 10 minuets away from the apartment, so I decided to dm her. I mean it was only 2:30, so I have a long time to talk to her about the puppies. Maybe I'll get one for Eva too. 

Lilly: 

You: 

hey, i seen you were selling some puppies. maybe you could stop by my apartment and we can work out a deal. 

In the matter of seconds she opened my dms and responded with, 

Lilly: 

Of course! When would you like me to stop by? 

You: 

when are you free next? 

Lilly: 

I dont have any plans for the rest of the night, and this is my only free night so maybe I could stop by? 

You: 

fs here let me send you my addy 

I sent Lilly my address, and she said she was on her way. 

Zack's pov: 

I seen that Y/n was back in LA and was at our apartment, so I told Eva and now Anna, Emma, Connor, Eva, and I were heading over to the apartment.  We stopped at Don's on the way and ordered about 80 damn nuggets. 

Just waiting for the nuggets took about 15 minuets, and the drive to the apartments was about 5. 

We parked in the parking lot and ran up to the room. Connor and I wanted to prank Y/n, so we knocked on the door and all of us ran away, but so we could still see her. 

Emma's pov: 

When the door opened it defiantly wasn't Y/n that opened it. It was a girl with brown hair, a red crop top, and black short shorts. 

Y/n: "Who was it?!" We all heard Y/n ask. When I looked over at Eva she had tears forming in her eyes. 
?: "No ones here!" The mystery girl yelled back. "Y/n I think I should get going its already 2:36, I've been here for a long time." Y/n and her walked out of the door and stood into the hall ways.
Y/n: "Yeah you have been," She laughed. "Thanks for being negotiable on the prices a little, boing this is very expensive." They both laughed. 
?: "Yeah start with my prices high, but if I like you then I guess they'll go down." 
Y/n: "Ahaha yeah, anyways I'll see you next week, and like I said if you run into my girlfriend dont tell her about this I want to keep it a secret." 
?: "Sure thing, its not like I'll run into her. I got to go now, cya!" The girl started to walk away, and Y/n went inside, and shut the door behind her.

I embraced Eva in a hug, and I seen both of the boys storm over to the door. 

"Boys wait!" I yelled at them but it was to late, they barged inside. 

Your pov: 

I was just about to sit down when Connor and Zack busted threw the doors. 

You: "Ayo how-" Before I knew it Connor was lifting me up by the coler of my shirt and threw me outside. "What the fuck!" I yelled at him, and looked over and seen Eva crying, while Emma and Anna were hugging her. What the fuck happend. I stood up and started to walk over to her but Zack cut me off. 
Zack: "Man dont even bother to lie your way through this, get away from her."  What in the hell. 
You: "Move the fuck out of my way, shes crying man what the fuck did you do?!" 
Connor: "No, we didn't do anything miss 'dont tell Eva.'"
Anna: "We seen it all Y/n, you come back after a month and you do this?! Your fucking sick." They all start to walk away, and I'm so fucking confused, and why did he say dont tell Eva... OH SHIT 

"GUYS WAIT!" Before I could get to them they were all already in the elevator. Shit. 

I ran back into the room and texted the just a house group chat.

                                                                        Just A House 

  You: 

guys istg it wasnt what it looked like! 

You: 

i would never do that do eva! 

Sab: 

whats going on? 

Connor: 

Y/n cheated, thats whats going on, and now shes trying to play dumb and lie. 

You: 

I NEVER CHEATED I LOVE EVA. 

Mason: 

Zack, Connor, you both know Y/n would never do that. 

Zack: 

If you were there you would've seen it. 

Dev: 

This isnt some type of joke. Why do you guys think its funny to joke about this Y/n would never do that. 

You: 

THANK YOU MASON AND DEV 

Evan❤🔐: 

y/n

You: 

yeah? 

Evan❤🔐: 

we're done, i'm sorry i seen it all. 

You: 

eva please dont i can explain. 

Evan❤🔐: 

i'm sorry i dont want to hear it. 

You: 

eva your making a mistake please just call me. 

System: Y/n has been blocked by 6 members. Tap here for more. 

System: Y/n has left 'Just A House" 

I dont want to talk to them anymore.  They dont fucking believe me, and they dont even know why she was here. I didn't, and never would cheat on someone I love, and I love Eva. Now shes gone, and broke up with me over text. Wowza. 

----

End of chapter 11! 

Sorry for not posting as much I had a lot of track meets this week and its hard for me to use me phone and wrote without people next me me asking me what im doing lol

Word count: 1130