|Chapter 26|

Your pov:

I woke up the next morning needing to puke. When I opened my eyes the light beamed right onto my face making me more dizzy.

I stood up, and ran to the bathroom. My hair was tied back, and the vomit just started to flow out.

Annas pov:

I woke up because I heard something from the bathroom next to the room I was in.

I looked at my phone and seen it was 8:45 am. I swung my feet over the bed and walked into the bathroom and seen Y/n throwing up.

I went to the tub and sat on the side rubbing her back.

When she finally stopped throwing up I handed her a rag and she cleaned up her face.

"Come on you should go lay back down, I'll grab you Advil and a water okay?" Y/n nodded her head, and I helped her back over to the couch.

I grabbed a water for her and the Advil and she took it.

"What time did you come home last night?"

"I don't even know and I don't even know how I got home." She said while talking another sip of water.

"Do you remember why you left?"

"Yeah...the boys told you about how I was feeling,"Y/n told me. "Anna, I trusted them so much but they told you guys. I just...I don't know who to pick. I love them both so fucking much. Eva was there for me longer but she left me broken hearted...twice, and I just started with this Karina, but I talked to her two months before and I love her. I- I just don't know."  I took in the information that she was telling me.

"Who do you love more tho?"

"Anna, that's like me trying to make you pick between red bull and Pluto, I just can't. If I pick one I'm going to fuck up the other relationship."

"Y/n you need to find what one before you lead Karina on. She likes-"

"I know she likes me, I like her. Fuck. Anna I don't know."

"Let's talk about this later okay?"

"Yeah, alright." 

Y/n covered up with the blanket again and closed her eyes while I sat there on my phone.

Karinas pov:

I woke up when I heard Y/n and Anna talking downstairs. I heard the whole conversation between the two.

I went downstairs after I heard them done talking and I grabbed a water from the fridge and sat down next to Anna.

"Hey shlime"  Anna said.

"Good morning shlime."

"Do you want to make morning tiktoks?" She asked me.

"Fuck yeah." I said and we stood up and went upstairs.

Your pov:
Time skip a couple of house when you wake up and the girls are outside

When I woke up for the second time I felt way batter then before. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

1:40 pm.

Damn I slept the fucking day away. I went onto Snapchat and answered everyone back. I seen Anna posted on her story so I went on it and see that they were all just sitting outside.

I sat up, grabbed my water and walked out by them.

Emma: "Hey sleepy."

You: "Hey." I said while sitting on the chair in between Karina and Eva.

Dev: "How'd you sleep my little plum muffin?"

You: "I guess good? I don't even rem- okay why are you asking me these question?"

Anna: "Can't we ask our friend these questions?"

You: "Yeah I guess? But it's just weird for you guys to be asking them." I said with a chuckle.

Zacks pov:

They're only acting like this because Karina told us something, and we know it's going to hurt y/n.

Your pov:

I looked at Karina and smiled.

"Hey babe," I said to her. When we made eye contact I could tell something was off with her. "Are you okay?"

Karina took my hand and said, "Could we talk inside?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

We both stood up and I leaded us inside to where we sat on the couch.

"So what up?" I asked her.

"I- i think we should break up. Look I know you still have feelings for Eva, and I'm not mad at all, I just don't want to be your second choice if she doesn't want you back. I just think you should decide who you want before we date. I like you a lot y/n, but I don't want to get hurt and I still want us to be friends."

Did that really just happen? Did she really just break up with me? I guess she did...

I looked down at my fingers and started to play with my rings so I didn't start to break down crying.

"I understand.." I stood up and went into the garage.

When I entered the garage I Bluetoothed my phone to the speaker and blared my music.

I had a old punching bag in there, so I just started punching it, and punching it while the music was blasting through the garage.

Evas pov:

Karina came back out with Y/n and she looked a little sad.

Christian: "How'd it go?" He asked Karina while she sat down.

Karina: "Well she didn't cry or anything, so i think it was ok?" She said kind of questioning herself.

Eva: "Where did she go, I'll go and check on her."

Karina: "She went out to the garage."

Eva: "Okay." I stood up, and walked inside.

Good thing Y/ns parents weren't home otherwise they'd be worried about her. I heard music blasting from in the garage, so I knew she was hurting.

I walked out to the garage, found Y/ns phone and when i turned off the music she looked back at me.

"Y/n."

"What." She said while turning back to the punching bag and beating the shit out of it.

"Stop for one second please. Please do it for me." I begged her.

She turned around, and that's when I caught a glimpse of her knuckles and they were bloody. She walked towards me and stopped right in front of me.

"Why should I stop for you? You left me broken remember, and now Karina just left me. You guys all want me to pick either you or her. I love you Eva, but part of me is telling the other parts that I should love Karina instead. It's like my mind is telling me to pick you and my guts are telling me to pick Karina," She paused and I knew that's when the water works were going to come. "Look if you want to know who i want to pick, its you okay! I love you. I love Karina too, but she doesn't have as much of a connection with me. She's great and all but I want you Eva. I want Eva Cudmore with me, and even thought she broke my heart so many fucking times I still love her." Y/n started to cry, and I couldn't hold back anymore.

Your pov:

Faster then you could say 123 Eva connected her lips with mine.

I felt like heaven and there was still that connection we had before. The kiss was filled with lust. I missed this. I missed her touch.

I put my hand on her jaw, and she pulled away.

"Y/n I still love you and I've never stopped. I wish we could go back to normal.."  Eva said to me.

"It will go back to normal...it will." I said while I hugged Eva.

——
End of chapter 28!

Word count: 1292