1// A shitty life so far.

Sorry, this song doesn't have anything to do with the chapter but I do think that maybe, just maybe, it MIGHT connect with Bakugou's feelings.... I think. Enjoy!

-Bakugou's pov

I remember my mother. She had a bottle in one hand. A beer bottle. It was dark outside. I remember my mother talking to me under her breath.

"God Katsuki, why did you always have to be so much of a fucking excuse for a human? If you'd just never been born, I MIGHT have still had a chance with your father. This is all YOUR fault."

I remember tearing up as she dragged me out of the house, and down the street. After awhile, a huge building came into view. As we got closer, I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Throwing me down to the ground, pain clouds my vision as I land on a scar that was previously made from one of my mother's beer bottles. Rubbing the tears from my eyes as I sat up, I watched as my mother walked away. And without so much as a second glance, she was gone. I remember feeling as though I had just gotten slapped in the face, but at the same time, it felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

******************************************************************

It's been 12 years since I arrived here. 12 years since my old life of hell was put to a hault, and an, even worse type of hell, began. Waking up to a fist to the face every day, was no laughing matter. Or so you'd think. 

Walking out of my dorm and into the common room with a black eye, whispers were shared and people stared. 

"Oooh, Bakugou slept in..." 

"Don't let the commander see you like that.."

"I wonder if he'll be alright..."

"Nah, he'll probably get another beating from the Dekusquad, knowing his luck..."

"Ha, look at the poor loser's face..."

Cursing to myself, I started making breakfast, which today, was eggs on toast. 

Not long after I had finished making breakfast, there was a knock on the main door. Silence as thick as ice was suddenly disturbed by the creaking of the door as it swung open, only to reveal Aizawa sensei's tired and angry face. 

"Good morning class 1A."

"Good morning Aizawa sensei." 

Aizawa sensei made his way to the middle of the room and said "Surprise inspection."

As he made his way to the first lot of dorms, you could see the look on the faces of those who lived there filled with fear. Once you saw that, you knew they were goners. As he got to the last dorm, which held a single person, he turned to face me. You could already see that anyone who saw this, which turned out to be literally every person in the room, had no hope in me what so ever. What no one was expecting, was that my room was spotless. Not a single piece of fluff or dust could be found. 

After the surprise inspection, everyone was talking about how the 'problem child', me, was lucky this time and it would probably never happen again. But I knew the truth. My room was always clean. It's just that, whenever we had inspections, the Dekusquad always ruined my room up, forcing me to be sent to the detention shack, where the kids who never learned went to be tortured. Of course we all knew what was going on at this horrible place. They told us as soon as we were put in their care. Well, 'care'. 

_____________________________________________________________

Hope  you're all enjoying the book so far! 

Q. What's your favourite colour(s)?

A. Black and green!