ι

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝟏𝟗

"Why we gotta go over there G, I jus wanna go lay down" I said as I stale faced my best friend Gemini

"Why we gotta go over there G, I jus wanna go lay down" I said as I stale faced my best friend Gemini. It was early as hell inna day we've been out since this morning, I needed to lay down .

"Shanti chill, you can lay down over there plus Karina slidin through I know you wanna smoke" She smirked lookin at me before fixing her eyes on the road . See now ion wanna lay down no mo now that she said smoke .

"Tuh you ain't say nun but a word" I said cheesin a lil bit, I checked the time on my phone,     1:26 .

She soon pulled up to her nigga house, Killa . I noticed a familiar car parked on the side of the street and instantly got out . Killa was like a brother to me so I just walked in . "Rina babes" I said as I walked into the living room .

"Heyyy sexyyy" She said as we hugged . I sat down next to her and went on my phone .

"Sheon see me right here ?" I heard Killa say . "Do you see me ?" He asked a nigga with a muffin top .

"Chillout bro bro my bad ian see yo yellow ass" I laughed getting up to dab him up. He dabbed me up back, I looked around the room and seen another nigga . He was sexy to me in all honesty, he noticed me gaze on him and he mugged me .

"Ight nigga it wasn't that deep" I mugged his ass back, whew chilé . "Excuse that rude ass nigga that's K2 and I'm Jbo" I nodded at him and sat back down next to Karina . "Y'all gotta wood ?" I asked cs I was ready to smoke . Jbo handed me one "fasho" I said .

I pulled out 150$ out my purse then looked at Killa, handing him the money . "An O please kind sir" I said cheesing at him .

Jbo started laughin "lil bit funny" . I smiled as he handed me O and began to roll up .

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 "𝐊𝟐" - 𝟐𝟐

I watched her as she rolled up, Mama was lookin sexy as fuck ian even gone cap

I watched her as she rolled up, Mama was lookin sexy as fuck ian even gone cap . "Fuck you lookin at nigga ?" She said and I mugged her "Fuck up ugly ass lil girl" . "Ian lil nigga nor am I ugly, wrong bitch" she said rolling her eyes . "Your 19 Ashanti, sis you still a baby" Killa chimed in .

"Say bro who side you on" She said squinting her eyes at him . "Not too much on my bestie luv" G said poppin Killa in his mouth . "She popped yo ass nigga you minus well not say nun else" Jbo said laughin .

I zoned them out and took the blunt from behind my ear and sparked up . On my third hit my phone starting ringing it was my lil sister .

"What you want lil girl ?" I asked her once her face popped up onna camera . "K2 come get meee" she whined as she set me up in her locker . "You need yo education girl fuck you mean" I said muggin her . "Please ion wanna b here" I heard her sniffle, "Don't start that cryin shit Key" . "I wanna leave" She said . I sucked my teeth b4 handing the blunt to Jbo and gettin up .

I made my way to my car and drove off to this lil girl school . When I got there I pulled out my ID and signed the early release papers . Here she came wit this doofy ass smile on her face .

Once we got inna car I was on her ass "Girl wipe that ugly ass smile off your face, this my last time gettin you frm that school ." I mugged as I drove back to Killa house . "When we go over here don't put yo lips on no fuckin blunt" I told her cause her lil as like to smoke too . "Why can't I smoke wit yall ? I'm 18" She said makin a face . "Fix yo fuckin face I don't care" I said as I parked the car .

I walked inna house to see Ashanti in my seat . I stood in front of her, "nigga if you won't fuckin move out my way" . "Girl you in my fuckin seat, now move before I move yo ass myself" I said . She still sat there, so I yanked her up by her shirt and moved her to the next spot over . I sat down and took the blunt from Killa .

"Why you let that nigga check you like that Shanti" Karina asked her . She ain't even say nun she mugged her and smoked her blunt .

"So I can't hit the blunt for real brother" Key asked . I cut my eyes to her then at the blunt, I'm already high so fuck it . I sighed and handed it to her and leaned back into the couch closing my eyes .

.   .   .

I opened my eyes and seen Ashanti looking at me again, I licked my lips before speaking . "Why you always lookin at me in my damn face girl?" I mugged her . "My name is Ashanti it ain't no fuckin girl" She said stale facin me, "I didn't ask" I said getting up . "Come on Key, yo ass got school inna morning" she tripped as she got up, her high ass .

"Her lil ass high as fuck" Jbo laughed . "She ain't smokin no mo after this" I said chuckling, "But yall niggas b smooth" I said dabbin them up and walked out the house to my car with Key .

"Now when you get inna house tell mama I got you from school" I told her as I made my way to my moms house .

When I pulled up my old lady was already outside, "Wassup ma" I said to her as Key got out. "Hey son, I made you a plate" She said as she walked to the car to hand it to me . I put it in the passengers seat I rubbed my hands lookin at it cs a nigga got the munchies bad as fuck . "Preciate it ma" I said .

"You take care now" She said before going back in her house . I drove off to my spot, and walked in . A nigga is tired no bullshit . I ate, showered, and laid inna bed to go to sleep.