xιιι

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝟐𝟎

Lately i've been busy, Karina and me patched things up and decided to open up a shop together

Lately i've been busy, Karina and me patched things up and decided to open up a shop together . I'm tired of doin people in my house that's too many people knowin where I live, Karina is a lash tech so she gone b doin lashes and i'm gone b doin hair .

I been savin up my money and i'm half way there, Kamari keeps trying to help me but I feel like this is sum I need to do on my own and he not lettin me .

"Ma!" Kamari yelled through his house, i've been stayin here for the past couple of weeks ion kno why I jus like his company and ion wanna leave . "I'm upstairs" I yelled back, I heard him come upstairs "You almost ready we gotta be at Killa house at 5" He told me asf he watched me get dressed . "It's four-thirty Kamari" I told him, "I kno I'm tryna fuck yo fine ass tho" He said .

He came behind me and wrapped his arms around me while kissing my neck, "Unt unt you gone b longer than thirty minutes we can when we come back" I said . "I'm gone b fast I promise" He said, "Boy get off me we can when we come back" I said puttin a white shirt on .

It already takes us a while to get there cs he live kinda far from everyone, I grabbed my purse, keys, phone, and walked out the door. This man done brought a new car, I shook my head as I watched the people pull it to the side of the street. "Where did you want it Mr. Jackson?!" the guy yelled, "You can leave it there she finna drive it" he told them. It was a light blue range rover sport- I snapped my neck towards him "Sheee?" I said confused, The guy walked up and handed me the car keys.

Ya'll this nigga done brought me a damn car but how the fuck he kno? "How you kno I wanted this car and where is my other one?" I said cause a bitch is still very much confused. "Stop questioning me and getcho ass innis car so we can go" he told me. When I got in I fell in love the inside was too damn nice, "Awwe you love a bad bitch for real" I said rubbin his face.

"You kno I'll do anything for you mama" He told me smiling showin his diamonds, "You gone getcho dick sucked later " I said pulling off to the store. I still needed to get this bitch anther gift because I had brought some baby sneakers but I don't kno if I'm going to have a goddaughter or a godson.

"Ion kno why you buyin this girl all these damn gifts the baby can't even see em yet" He said, "Kamari shut the hell up" I said laughing. I pulled into target and took my seatbelt off, "Are you coming in wit me?" I asked him as I stuffed my phone in my purse. "Hell yea girl what kind of damn question is that" He said getting out the car, "You bet not touch that door handle either" He old me as he closed his door.

He came over to my side and opened my door for me and closed it, "Thanks mookie" I said locking the car and grabbing his hand he had out for me and went inside the door.

"What you even tryna get in here?" He asked as we made our way to the baby section, "Umm prolly just pampers, wipes, and some blankets or maybe some pacifiers" I said looking at the gender neutral stuff.

Once I brought all the stuff he put them in the truck and we got in the car and made our way to Killa house, when we got there this man house was packed niggas was sittin on the porch smokin, people was inna backyard, and some was across the street leanin on they cars talkin to others.

I pulled into his drive way and got out the car. "Mini!" I yelled once I seen her, when I tell you she gotten big oh baby I cannot see myself getting pregnant.

"How long this gone be me and my lady got business at home" Kamari said once he got by my side. "Bitch anyways ignore him where Killa ass at" I said walkin inna house with her, "Girl that yellow ass nigga inna back with jbo dumbass" She said.

Once we got there I spotted jbo and Killa inna back rollin up, "I kno damn well ya'll ain't rollin up back here Jaylin and Markell" Gemini said when we got closer to them, "Here she fuckin go" Killa said sighin.

"Yea you right here I fuckin go take yo asses to the front or don't smoke at all" She said crossing her arms. "Baby daddy duties" he said before puttin it away, "Damnn cuz" Jbo said laughin at Killa. "Jaylin what is you doin" Karina said when she came over to us, he kissed his teeth before puttin it up .

"Damn you b actin like you the pregnant one" he mumbled, "Anyways hey y'all" She said to the group. "Nun serious you jus got here?" G asked . "Yea my momma seen my daddy so I was helping her" She shrugged her shoulders.

I snapped my head at her hard asf, "Yo daddy?" I asked confused cause we ain't here nun about her dad in while or at least I didn't . "Yea girl he stopped by but my momma coo yk she crazy" she said laughin a little . "That's crazy" G said shakin her head, "Killa go make me a plate" She said to him.

" Cant wait til my fuckin baby get here" he said walkin away, I jus laughed cause that nigga was not havin up. "stop laughin at that man" Kamari said to me chuckling.

I missed hangin out wit them all night before all the drama, cause they was who I grew up wit . I looked over at him and he was laughin wit Jbo, I smiled before chuckling a little .

.           .           .

Okay here y'all update its kind short
but I hope y'all like it at least
-R