xιx

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝟐𝟎

I haven't seen Ozzious or anybody in 4 days, Ty ain't been answering my calls

I haven't seen Ozzious or anybody in 4 days, Ty ain't been answering my calls . I tried textin Killa but he won't even respond like what the hell is going on . I got my hair done that morning I woke up after Ozzy left after that Ian talk to him since . My brother wasn't even home when I came back the house was empty . Ari has been here wit me and she's frantic she couldn't even sleep, I had bags under my eyes my face was oily I hate this .

incomin call ..

I answered .

You have a collect call
from TYQUAN KNIGHT at
Atlantic county jail

girl I kno you fuckin lyin ! "Ari this nigga in jail bring yo ass" I yelled, she came zooming down the steps .

"Hello" I said after pressing 3, "Hey sis" he said nervously . "Hey sis? Hey sis nigga really how the fuck you get locked up the shit ain't makin sense" I damn near yelled . "Tyyyy what did you do" Ari whined, "listen baby I messed up we messed up" He said to her . "We ? Who the fuck is we" I asked, I pray this boy ain't in there too . "Me, G, Ace, umm Ozzy, Killa, Capolot, and Milly she G sister" he said stuttering on Ozzy, "Bro the amount of ass beatin that's finna go down is ridiculous what the fuck did y'all do Ty'Quan" I said aggravated .

"Look jus-" I cut the call and raced up the stairs, "Get dressed hoe we goin down there" I yelled as I put on a black shirt and my nike tech red sweatpants , I grabbed my tote purse went in my closet and took all the stacks I had and dumped them inna purse . I grabbed the keys to the truck slipped on my crocs and went downstairs meeting Ari at the door, "Bitch you got money in there too" She laughed and showed me her purse . "Hell yeah finna bail they stupid asses out" I said walkin out the door locking it and going to the car .

When we arrived I was actually very nervous because what is they didn't have bail. "Hi Im hear to see if the group of teens that came in a couple days ago have bail?" I asked the lady at the front desk . "Lemme see here" she said tiltin her head up and looked down on the computer through her glasses typing away . "Ahh yes they each have a bail set of 1500 each" She said .

"Of course they do" I said rolling my eyes . "We would like to pay please is cash okay ?" Ari asked, she nodded her head we did the payment and we went to the seating area and waited I sat the purse down put my crocs in sports mode and waited . "Bitch can I go to jail for fightin in here" I asked Ari, "Hell yeah girl this a fkn county jail" She said laughin . Soon we heard the doors clicked .

I picked my purse up as the walked towards us, "Bro getcho dumb asses inna fuckin car let's go" I said walkin out the the truck . It was a tight squeeze bout they all fit I mean me and Ari had a nice space in the front . "Awwwe yall thirsty or anything you look real tight back there" I asked fakin sympathy .

"I mean I could use a water" Ace said politely, "Drink yo spit nigga that's prolly what you was drinkin innat damn cell" I yelled . "Damn" I head lowly, "Damn indeed bro I'm really tryna keep my cool but lookin at all yall right now is pissing me the fuck off" I said . "Even Ozzy?" G asked, "Nigga what part of all y'all do you not understand" I said, ain't even notice I was speedin onna highway . "Bruh Killa does G even look where the fuck you was at" I asked looking at him from the rear view mirror, that nigga jus stayed quiet . We finally reached the house , "Get the fuck put my car" I said . "Ari and Milly y'all can stay" I said Im finna make these niggas mad . "I can't stay too pretty I missed you" Ozzy said to me, "I'll drive yo ass back to the station get out !" .

I let out a breath before turning to the back to talk to Milly . "Ion kno you and you pretty but I need to kno what y'all did?" I said to her seriously, "Well we were handling business and got caught up yo people got caught wit weapons, and me and G jus had drugs on us" She said, I nodded my head before driving off to chick fil a . "What y'all want from here" I asked .

I ordered our food including the boys unfortunately, we got back the house I got out we the drinks and Ari helped Milly carry all the food . I gave them they food and went to my room and Ozzy was laying on my bed in a pair of basketball shorts . "You really mad at me pretty" He asked me, I gave him his food and sat at my desk setting my food down .

"Ozzious I was worried about you ian hear from you in 4 days how you expect me to feel" I said to him feeling the sadness wash over me . "Can you come here please" he said frowning at me, I got up and laid next to him . "I kno I had you worrying but them niggas set us up we was doin a drop and next thing you kno the laws came out from everywhere" He told me . I sighed before kissing his cheek "Eat you food papa" I told him before getting up to get mine .

"I'm so sorry I made you feel like that pretty you kno Ill never do anything to hurt you" He told, "I kno" I said sippin my sprite . Once we ate our food I laid back down next thing you kno I was in only my underwear, "You so sexy" He said looking over my body . "Unt unt move up off me" I said turning to the side feeling myself getting sleepy .  "Damn I can't even get a taste" He asked, "You was jus in jail nigga leave me alone" I said with my eyes closed .

.               .               .

here y'all go another short update
Ill start writing next chapter tn
so it can b longer gimme 3 days

<R