Hatsune Miku's Assination.

Miku was performing at a concert. All of her Heretics were cheering and singing along.

After she was done she said.

"Thank you for supporting me, anyway I'm off now!"

She walked to the exit, but before she opens it she was punched in the chest.

"WE ARE THE BRINGERS OF DEATH!" Screamed a Space Marine

She smashed into an empty chair breaking her back.

The Space Marine then leaped off the stage and on to Miku.

"DIE SCUM, FOR THE EMPEROR!" It draws a chainsword and beautifully cuts her in half.

"Good job brother, we have killed the Heretic!" A Space Marine shouts.

The whole audience of heretics ran for the door. But some were stubborn.

"They killed our goddess, we must kill them!" Said a Heretic.

They found anything they can find and pounced at the Space Marine.

"Your goddess is a false one!" The Space Marine insults them.

The other Space Marines watched in delight knowing that he's got this.

He throws a heretic into the stage he throws it so hard that it turns into a fine red paste.. He throws another across the room. Breaking his back.

The Space Marine stomps on the ground sending the heretics flying and causing severe injuries.

The Space Marines finished off the remaining Heretics and exited the building.