Crashing a Party

1 day Kazuma and Heretics were holding a party. They invited almost everyone they knew.

"Kazuma, this is fun!" Said a patron.

"I'm so glad that I held a party!" Said Kazuma.

They were laughing singing or getting drunk. Until.

"Got your bolters ready brothers?"

6 Space marines were riding in a Rhino Transport.

They crashed through the gate. All the guests were looking at this box. Wondering

"Remember, they're all Heretics." The Sergeant said as they kicked the doors of the Rhino.

"What the-" said a partygoer when his brain was shot out.

"Run for your-"

The Space Marines began firing their bolters. They cut down 1 heretic after another. Their bodies exploded into a fine red mist.

After they killed everyone on the lawn 3 Marines stacked on the door. While the other 3 were outside guarding.

They kicked the door down the door and headed inside.

Then they saw a girl in white armor and blonde hair.

"You shall not pass, you shall all die!" She said.

"No, you." Said a Space Marine.

He raised his bolt gun and pulled the trigger. A bolt was sent into her. Hitting her chest.

"You think you-" Then the bolt exploded on her leaving nothing but 2 pieces of a body

The Marines cleared out rooms one by one. Since they have been told that everyone was a Heretic.

They stacked up on the last door with one Space Marine wielding a Flamer. He kicked down the door to see 3 people in there cowering for their pathetic lives.

"You shall all be purged by holy fire!" He shouted.

The girl in a red dress with a funny hat stood up.

"We are the fa- OH MY GOD AHHHHHHH!"

The Space Marine pulled the trigger and burned her alive.

"Gods blow!" Shouted something.

He quickly turned to the right and saw a blue-haired girl rushing towards and he punched her head out like he was Doomguy.

Then another marine shot the last person in the to and they all walked out.

"So are they all dead?" Asked the Sergeant.

"Probably, but a Battleship is gonna shell this mansion right?"

"Yeah, they are. Now let's get out of here."

They boarded the Rhino and headed for a safe distance.

5 minutes later

"Inquisitor, they are out of the zone. Permission to fire?" Asked the Inquisitor's assistant.

"Yes, do it. Destroy any town within a  10-kilometer radius. They are not willing to convert to our faith."

"Yes, Inquisitor."

The Battleships swung around fired. Bombarding the hell out of the area.

"Inquisitor, we have an order to perform an exterminatus."

"From who?" Asked the Inquisitor.

"Our Primarch himself."

"Fire all guns at it in an hour."

1 hour later

The guns fired once more destroying the planet's surface and leaving massive holes in the ground. The citizens cower or pray to their gods but it was no use.

Eventually, the surface of the planet was destroyed leaving nothing but a wasteland.