day 1

Liam Pov
Once tom came in I told him that I was going to stay with tord he wasn't very pleased but there was nothing he could do about it. I stayed in the hospital for 4 days nothing note worthy happened.

I went home and packed a bookbag I gave the guys hugs "I'll text you guys when I get there" I said "ok talk to you then" edd said and with that I walked out the door and started walking to the army

One long ass walk later

I walk in I already have a bad feeling I bump into Paul "hey Paul do you know where red leader is?" I asked him "in his office as always" he replied so I walked up to his office once in there I closed the "alright I'm here what's the real reason you wanted me to come here" I tell him "ugh finally, I wanted you to come here to run the army or at least help me with or half of it" he said "ha you have to be joking big man tord can't run his own army ha what. a. fucking. joke" I say "well it's either this or you can't go back" he tells me "ok fine I'll help" once we're done talking I go to my own room and put my stuff up then tell edd I got there safely.

Hours of teaching tord it's 9pm

Texting tom

Liam: hey you still awake?

Tom: you know it lol

Liam: I'm going to come over

Tom: won't commie just yell at you?

Liam: no he's already asleep

Liam:I just have to be back by morning

Tom: ok then

I sneak out of the base considering this is a army facility it's very easy to get into and out of I get to the house and go through Tom's window so I don't wake the others "hello tom" I say "why did you come through the window?" He asked I don't reply "haha I brought whiskey!" I said "let me guess you're tipsy?" He said "maybe but we both know you are too lol"

Quite a bit of drinking later

I was laying with tom watching a stupid Hallmark movie when I suddenly blurted out "ha, you know what tom I have the hugest crush on you" I told him no no god damnit drunk me "i obviously Know lol" he said "hey you want to date then" I say god why can't I stop talking "*sigh* if I have to" he says jokingly I sit up and turn to him "WAIT really?!?!" I Ask him "yeah lol" he says, drunk me knows what he's doing I lay back down and cuddle closer and fall asleep.

Quick a/n:I know the characters wouldn't actually act like how I write them but I'm just trying to have fun.