Chapter 0:Introduction

Hello there. My names Alisha Kozakura. I guess this is the part where I introduce myself. I'm currently heading to a pristine school for "ultimate" students. The schools called Hopes Peak Acadamy. I'm sure you already know. Everyone does. But your probably wondering what my ultimate talent is. Well that is a complicated subject because, no one knows what my talent it.

I tend to enjoy many things which people mistake to be my talent. I love music and singing. So people often think I'm an ultimate singer. I used work at a bakery, so people think I'm the ultimate baker. I spend alot of my free time helping out vets and take caring if animals, so people think I'm the ultimate vet. Hell, I enjoy being apart of seances and strongly believe in spirits and demons. Which means people believe me to be the ultimate occultist. Ofc. People would mistake me to be many other things as well. Ultimate manga artist, Ultimate video game designer ect. Everything i love is easily mistaken to be a talent. Though I'm not very good at alot of those things.

Unfortunately, my ultimate talent isn't something to be proud of. I am the ultimate thief. I guess this is the part where I share my life story. Well let's see... I was born into a wealthy family, but they treated me like dog shit. To them i was nothing but a slave while my older brother was a God child in there eyes. I delt with it till I heard that I would have to start dating someone from the togami corporation. The boy I was set to be with was named byakuya, and he was such an entitled bitch with such a punchable face. I had enough so I ran away from home.

It was hard, living on the streets, but I started stealing some money from rich people to buy food. I of course got a job, at a bakery. But decided to keep stealing from the bakery. Not for any selfish reason, you see while on the streets I had encountered many people that needed food more then me. So as I worked I would steal food and money for families. I was considered a petty thief and wasn't deserving of the title as "ultimate theif" . Until one day...

A yakuza of the kuzuryu clan took me to talk with the boss. They promised me protection from other mafia groups if I started stealing for them. Originally, I was gonna decline. But I relized I could steal for the less fortunate more freely . So I eventually said yes, I was to work under Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu ( the ultimate Yakuza)and his body guard Peko Pekoyama ( the ultimate swords woman). If I remember correctly they are also going to Hopes Peak. Well let's see how it goes

* authors note: ok so from this point on ill be using
Italics for the POV of other characters
Bold text for communication between characters
For now thats all I have

Also tho, im lazy so we are all gonna act like everyone is the same age, I know the V3 characters are younger then everyone else and the 77th class is older then the 78th class but im lazy so everyone is the same age, also just this once the anime doesn't exist so there will be no chisa, no munakata, no seiko, none of that annoying bitch and her boyfriend ( ahem ruruka), the imposter will be togami and not ryota, ect.*