euphoria.

kaeya's mouth traced its way softly down his exposed skin, and rough hands squeezed at his sides, lips smashing onto his own in a searing hot kiss that left albedo breathless and yearning for more.

the bluettte's touch was so gentle- so caring and full of love albedo almost believed kaeya was scared of breaking him into pieces under his fingertips. vines with thorns dripping with poison-like adoration wrapped around his heart and squeezed and all of a sudden his vision was blurred by tears, and kaeya pulled himself up to litter soft kisses all over his face, earning a smile and quiet laugh from him.

the man above albedo leaned back on his haunches to pull his shirt up and over his head, discarding it to the floor with his long lost clothes he'd shed when they first entered the bedroom. albedo's mouth dried at the sight of muscles rippling under toned skin, and for a moment he forgot how to breath until kaeya swooped back down for another kiss.

—————
(NSFW NSFW NSFW)

soft words of praise floated past kaeya's lips as he worked his fingers in and out of the blonde below him, grunting when nails scraped down his back cruelly. he hid his flushed face in the corner of albedo's neck and pressed feather-light kisses to his sternum.

quiet whines and frazzled moans left albedo's mouth, and his lover pressed his fingers into a spot inside him that made him see stars, brain short-circuiting for a moment. "kaeya," he stammered, "t-there, please-" he didn't need to be told twice. the blue haired male obediently focused on that area that made albedo practically melt into the mattress underneath them, every noise breathed out of bruised lips permanently burned into kaeya's brain.

"is this alright? do you want me to stop?" kaeya asked against smooth porcelain skin.

"don't you dare," albedo whispered, hands gripping the bedsheets in a white-knuckled grip and head lolling to the side, eyes staring longingly at the bluette's whose eyes were glued onto him like a predator hunting it's prey.

sparks flickered in his belly, until it became a seething fire. angry and red and threatening to swallow him whole. he wanted to let it swallow him up, but kaeya was quick to dull the flames, his touch withdrawing from him all too fast.

—————

the creaking of the bed, albedo's moans, and kaeya's words of praise echoed in the room dimly lit only by the oil lantern on the nightstand. kaeya leaned back to view albedo in all his naked glory. he was gorgeous, eyes rolled into the back of his head and bottom lip caught between his teeth. eyebrows pinched together in pleasure, hands scrambling at the mattress in a desperate attempt to ground himself while he mercilessly brought their hips together over and over.

"please, please- kiss me, kaeya," he complied with the blonde's begging with a messy kiss, all teeth and tongue and fiery passion that left both of them gasping for breath.

the khaenri'an took note albedo could be quite vulgar, and touchy. every chance he got, albedo would grip onto kaeya's shoulders, press their lips together in a sad attempt of a kiss, thread his fingers through his hair and pull. god it hurt, but in the best way imaginable.

when albedo threw his head back and broke the kiss with a high-pitched moan, body convulsing under him, kaeya watched his face closely as he came untouched on his stomach.

with the noise albedo made combined with the way he tightened up around him- kaeya knew he wasn't gonna last much longer.

"you're so beautiful, the best, albedo, so perfect," kaeya rambled on words of praise as he rode out his high. albedo splayed his hands over his face, a furious blush tinting his pale skin as red as it could be. kaeya collapsed on top of him, and albedo wrapped his arms tightly around his neck, pulling him as close as he could get.

they laid there for a long time together, basking in the afterglow of their orgasms, sharing affirming whispers of their love to each other, kaeya's hands stroking the top of albedo's hair gently. albedo's ran up and down his back, nails occasionally scraping against his skin.

albedo mumbled something incoherently, and kaeya hummed as if he were saying 'what?'

"i said," albedo paused to compose himself, "we should clean up and stuff." his voice was hoarse and scratchy. kaeya nodded. he agreed that yes, they were gross and sticky with dried sweat and come, but he wanted to stay curled up in bed with his love.

wanted to pepper kisses along his shoulders.

wanted to pull him close and bury his nose in albedo's neck.

but eventually kaeya got up to grab a washcloth damp with water, and returned a little while later, sporting black sweatpants and a white tank top. the blonde let kaeya clean him up, almost passing out from embarrassment but with kaeya's hands running along his sides after the cloth was tossed to the side it didn't matter.

kaeya helped him pull on clothing, and wiggle under the sheets, cuddling up together for the night.

the bluette made him feel like the most beautiful thing on earth.

euphoria settled deep in his veins, and he fell asleep beside his lover quickly.