#6

This sketch is not mine.

Marinette

I couldn't believe it! I couldn't believe that anyone would want to hurt him like that. My heart broke to hear him crying and belittling himself like that. But then what I saw shocked me: that Adrien was Cat Noir. He was my partner, my kitty, the person who has risked his life so many times in order to save mine. Wait...I rejected Adrien!? My heart beats faster.

I rejected...Adrien...for...Adrien?!

Holy...Adrien flirted with me.

I KISSED ADRIEN!!

'Marinette...I love you,' Adrien whispered.

'Y-You do?' 

'I loved Ladybug, but...wait you are ladybug. I guess you're going to reject me again.' His face dropped, tears glistened his emerald green eyes. 

'No, Adrien, I love you too,' I blush as his head shoots up.

'I-I thought you loved another boy...'

'And I do,' I smile at him. Realization dawns on his face as he smiles back at me.

'Really?'

I cup his face with my hand. He leans into my touch. 'Really,'

I lean in to kiss him. His soft lips touch mine as I wrap my hands around his neck. His hands move to grip my side, bringing me impossibly closer to him.  His tongue pushes against my mouth. I grant him entrance as he explores every corner of my mouth. Our tongues dance in sync. We pull away breathless. 

'That was...' he starts.

'Incredible'

I stand up, my hand clutching Adrien's gentle one. I gaze upon every aspect of his face. His sparkling green eyes, which now looked at me with love. 

'Mari...will you be my girlfriend?' he asks.

I look at him with wide eyes. I was not expecting that. Just like I wasn't expecting his answer now. 'I guess that's a no,' he says as he looks away, letting go of my hand. 

I cup his face with both my hands, only to see his eyes looking broken. 

'Adrien...I've always wanted to be your girlfriend. You are the kindest and bravest person I know. You have sacrificed your life to protect mine. You put so much trust in me as Chat Noir and as Marinette. I love you Adrien Agreste. Now and Forever.'

He leans down to kiss me. A gentle, loving kiss. One that explains all he needs me to know. How much he cares and loves me. He whispers against my lips, 'I love you Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Now and Forever.'

Adrien is now my boyfriend.