#7

Also not mine:)

Adrien

'Marinette...I love you,' I whisper.

'Y-You do?'

'I loved Ladybug, but...' She's Ladybug. The same ladybug who has rejected me. She loves another boy. 'Wait you are ladybug. I guess you're going to reject me again.' 

'No, Adrien, I love you too,' My head shoots up, to see Mari blushing.

'I-I thought you loved another boy...'

'And I do,' she smile at me. What does she mean? She loves someone else. Wait? Me? She loves me!

'Really?' I ask.

She cups my face with her hand. I lean into her touch. 'Really,'

She leans in to kiss me. Her lips touch mine as she wrap my hands around my neck. My hands move to grip her side, bringing her impossibly closer to me. I shiver runs through me. I'm kissing her!  My tongue pushes against her lip. She grant me entrance as I explore every corner of her mouth. Our tongues dance in sync. We pull away breathless.

'That was...' I start.

'Incredible'

She stands up, her small hand clutching my one. It's perfect. Her small hand fits perfectly to mine. She looks at me while I look at her with adoration.

'Mari...will you be my girlfriend?' I ask.

She looks at me with wide eyes. Not a good response. My heart drops. 'I guess that's a no,' I say as I look away, letting go of her hand. I wanted to run away, hidden from the world forever.

I feel her hands cupping my face, making me look into her bluebell eyes.

'Adrien...I've always wanted to be your girlfriend. You are the kindest and bravest person I know. You have sacrificed your life to protect mine. You put so much trust in me as Chat Noir and as Marinette. I love you Adrien Agreste. Now and Forever.' she says. My heart leaps. She said yes.

I lean down to kiss her. A kiss that explains all I need her to know. How much I care and love her. I whisper against her lips, 'I love you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Now and Forever.'

'Well, if you love-birds are done, Adrien can I have some Camemberttttt!..Oww!' Plagg shrieks.

'Shut up, stinky sock. Can't you see you're interrupting a moment!' Tikki smacks him.

Me and Mari glance at each other before bursting into fits of laughter. I wonder the next day will bring.

Next Day...

'Mari, wait up!' I shout, running up to where my beautiful girlfriend is. I pick her up and spin her around, causing me and her to laugh. 'Good Morning, baby'

'Good Morning, kitty. You seem pawsome today,' she giggled.

I gasp. 'M'lady you punned,' I gave her a peck on the lips. 

'What are you doing Adrikins?!' Are you cheating on me?! Even after rejected you so badly?! Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!' 

'Chloe, she-. Wait, how do you know about that?' I ask.

'Well, umm-. It's not like I made Sabrina steal Maribrat's phone and messaged you that. Hehe. Did I?'

'YOU DID WHAT!' Mari yells. 

'Shut up Maritrash, can't you see me and my boyfriend are having a private conversation.'

She did not.'Chloe you are not my girlfriend and never will be. You are a duplicate of a trash can. Oh wait, that's an offense to trash cans. Mari is my girlfriend and you will not disrespect her!!' I yell.

'But Adrikins-'

'I don't care anymore Chloe. We are not friends anymore. And guess what? I don't care. If you hit you your inflated head while going to class, I won't be worried about you. I would rather be worried about the door.'

Chloe runs away crying, with Sabrina hot on her tail. I feel Mari's hand cupping my cheek as I turn towards her. 

'I love you,' she said.

I lean forward and rest my forehead against hers. 'I love you too'