CHAPTER 1

Patrick was at home, tenderly picking his nose while watching television and having his ass planted to the couch he so familiarly called bed every night. He hadn't moved an inch the entire day and was becoming further bored with his life. Spongebob was supposed to come over today, right? He yawned a bit, it seemed the yellow-friend of his wasn't coming over after all.
It was late.
He figured.
He scratched his head a bit with his other hand. He had coral-pink colored hair and olive green vibrant eyes, and a pimple or two on his face. Due to the fact he didn't pay much attention to the importance of skincare as he should. "Spongebob's not coming, huh..?" He dazily said, disappointed but he didn't let it keep him upset. "Welp." He flatly stated. Patrick wore a crooked tiny smile on his face whilst watching the television to convince himself he was having a good time staring infinitely at the screen in front of him. A minute in and he actually began believing this.
Maybe he should get up from the comfortable seat and give Spongebob a ring and ask him when he was gonna come over or if he was busy dealing with something. His heart sank a bit at the feeling of imagining Spongebob saying he had something more important to do or handle and he couldn't hang out with him. It seemed like the most obvious thing though.
He got up from his seat with whatever remaining amount of energy he could will-up, his legs felt somewhat stiff from lounging around and sitting in that seat all day practically trapping him in daily comfort.
"I'll give him a ring, see if he's gonna head over here or not-" He muttered to himself, almost as if he was reminding himself why he even got up from his seat, he went over to his phone which was resting on the counter of a table. He picked it up and gave Spongebob a call.
Immediately, a small tune began to play in the kitchen. Patrick's olive eyes narrowed in curiosity, pondering if he had left the radio on. He had been jamming to some Brittney Spears in the morning, had he not? However, this ring sounded far from Spears' song, Toxic. It sounded oddly familiar, but he couldn't place where exactly he heard this jolly song. Placing the sand-made phone back onto the sand, he creeped over to the kitchen and peeked around the corner.
"Spongebob!?" Patrick yelled with an incredulous tone.
It had been Spongebob, dressed in an apron and merrily decorating a cake. Spotting Patrick, his hands instantly flew over the home-made dessert in an attempt to block it from his view. With a sheepish smile, he tried to explain the situation. "Uh- There's nothing here!" he blurted out, failing to quickly think of a convincing lie. It was Patrick's birthday today; he had planned to prepare a surprise celebration while Patrick was preoccupied with the T.V.
"C'mere baby cakes," Patrick suddenly moaned, making grabby hands towards Spongebob.
Spongebob's cheeks heat up, flaring a brief red at the sudden commentary though he didn't actually mind it and liked it. "Steady there, Patrick," He let out a giggle at the male's behavior. "I made you a cake, it'd be rude if you didn't try it... you don't wanna let my cake go to waste, right?" He said and looked at the cake, placing his index finger into some of the frosting and flavor and then glanced back over at Patrick.
Patrick raised a brow, cake? After his commentary? He figured it was not the end to what he had said considering Spongebob reacted in no way negatively, he decided to play along for now and hummed a little and opened his mouth. Spongebob inched his finger close and Patrick sucked on it, as a result being able to taste the frosting of the cake Spongebob had made for his Birthday. "Taste good?" Spongebob  asked in a bubbly tone, though with a slight smugness as if he knew what he was doing. Patrick nodded absentmindedly, actually liking the flavor and then stopped sucking after the flavor disintegrated completely into his mouth. "Tastes great, thanks Spongebob." He complimented, his eyes slightly hovering over Spongebob in the apron, he had only gotten a quick glance at him completely but now that he was closer he could see better. ...This was really another level of temptation.
"Cake was an epic fail though. It was supposed to be a gift- a secret..., but you ended up seeing it before I could even surprise you!" Spongebob admitted, letting out a soft sigh of irritation at the progress but then a few seconds later his eyes glimmering with intentions and brilliance, had he perhaps gotten an idea? He looked into Patrick's eyes. His lips curling into a brief though tight smirk.  "Guess I need to get you a new gift, huh?" He said in a seductive tone. "Luckily, I have the perfect gift in mind. Just for you..." He cooed in a relaxed manner and now leaned a bit against the counter with his apron, you could sort of see further up if you had the right angle.
A little friend in Patrick's pants was growing, becoming a big boy. Pulling his shorts down, his member sprung outwards with a small jiggle. "Heh," Patrick whispered, caressing the sweet booty that belonged to Spongebob. Friends with benefits. He teased him for a bit, groping then slapping his large cheeks.
"Oh Patrick..." Spongebob whined, pressing his round, juicy booty against Patrick's giant sausage.
The blonde could feel himself grow harder by the second, he wanted Patrick to thrust every inch right up inside of him until they both were flooded and overcome with pleasure.
The blonde could feel himself grow harder by the second, he wanted Patrick to thrust every inch right up inside of him until they both were flooded and overcome with pleasure. But, for now he could feel Patrick's throbbing cock that had sprung to life against his ass, he was helplessly grinding against the length. "I want it- in me, Patrick.., please," Spongebob whined again, pursing his lips, he was trying to find pleasure from the grinding but he was failing to, all that was left was anticipation and lust. Patrick was teasing him and he knew it. He was letting the coral-haired man get the best of him.
"It's my Birthday, isn't it?" Patrick softly said, leaning into his ear. He pulled back a couple loose strands of the blonde behind his ear and then whispering into his ear, Patrick's husky voice made Spongebob feel weak in the knees. The blonde moved further against the counter for support, though this only resulted in him bending over even more; giving Patrick a better angle to see up that apron of his, not that he hadn't already been enjoying the asset currently available to him. "I should be able to decide how this plays out. ...I'm thinking of teasing you a bit further. Seeing how long you can hold on~" Patrick said, a soft two-faced smile present on his face, not that Spongebob could see it. He began planting kisses down Spongebob's neck and his hands explored him. Feeling up on all the curves that his friend possessed and had kept him hidden from him till this day. Up his chest.
The blonde was more well-built than he set out others to think he was. Patrick blushed. " You have a hot build." He complimented, humming a little and taking his sweet time touching and feeling up what was now his for the night. His gift. He made his way to the male's already excited nipples and his fingers hovered over them briefly before starting to twist them and nimbly play with them with a skill that Spongebob had not expected. Spongebob let out a lustful gasp and yelp  as an outcome to the twisting, the second Patrick had begun feeling up his body and the curves he felt so special. Patrick craved him. Desired him, and that felt fucking great.  "...Mn, ah, Patrick.. playing games with me, ..now are we?" Spongebob asked and giggled a little and his hands met Patrick's, resting on top of them and ready to guide them into the direction he intended them to be guided. "But of course. I've wanted you for a while now." Patrick said, laughing softly. The echoing chuckle in Spongebob's ear made him even harder. "Huh- what exactly are you planning to do with my hands?" Patrick blankly noticed and asked, curious.
"..."
There was a short silence.
"Play with me." Spongebob bashfully said abruptly. "-I'm so hard right now...~" He cooed, then narrowed his eyes slightly. "...Probably not as hard as you though, heh," He teased a little, still feeling the hard length against his ass. "But... I..I really need you to do this for me-" His eyes widened. "Oh?" The coral-haired man innocently delayed. Patrick had moved his cock's tip further into the tight unused entrance. It had been so long since Spongebob had anyone. "A..Ah.. fuck.." Spongebob grunted softly. He continued: "..This one thing. I need you to do this one thing for me... Then I'll be yours for the rest of the night." Spongebob groaned a bit at the sensation of even just the tip inside him, he was so desperate to feel that cock of Patrick's inside him. Thrusting in and out and making him plead and cry out like a filthy whore. "What's the magic word, Spongebob?" Patrick hopelessly smiled. He started trailing his hands downward and had them resting on the male's waist. His blonde friend was so eager and so desperate. That manners had flown over the Sponge's head. "Just because we're celebrating my Birthday doesn't mean you can throw all your manners away." He said.
Lower...
There it was. Spongebob was right about one thing and wrong about the other. Spongebob was indeed hard, but in reality harder than he himself was. He held the length lazily in the grip of one of his hands. Spongebob moaned a bit. Finally... Patrick was there. And something about the way Patrick said these things made him feel dirty and so good. What was this feeling? Why hadn't he done this sooner with him? "..Nh- ..you've got to be- ..kidding m-me. Patrick- Just.. do it." Spongebob whined, his length pulsating and twitching while being lazily held by his dear friend. "For me." He added.
The coral-haired male didn't budge.
"Say it. Say please," Patrick encouraged in his usual lax tone but with more of a demanding nature to it. Spongebob grunted in annoyance and lust all at once. "..Fine." He firmly said. "Pleaseeee....... Patrick. Pretty please..~" Spongebob let out, fulfilling Patrick's wishes without any further hesitation.
"Good." Patrick praised briefly, pleased with his own ability to set himself in a dominant role.
Patrick grinned. "Now here's my thank you for that yummy cake you made for me." He said. He moved away from Spongebob, this completely dejected Spongebob though didn't waver the hardness at all. "What?-" Spongebob asked, feeling alienated by the sudden switch of mood. Before he knew it Patrick was on his knees in front of him. The blonde's cheeks flushed. "Patrick.." The blonde purred a bit at the sight of the man on his knees in front of him. "Apron?" Patrick pointed out, with the apron in the way it would make the task more harder with it swaying in his face. Regardless, there would be something else swaying in his face but the second thing was far more preferable. Spongebob looked down at him for a second, enjoying the view after having to endure the humiliation of having to "use the magic word" to get in the position he is now. He began removing the apron, untying the cords and then tossed it aside.
Now revealing his member. It was an impressive length for the pretty boy that Spongebob was. He stared lustfully, his breathing getting a bit heavier.
"Are you just gonna sit there and stare at me Patrick?- I didn't sign up for all that humiliation just to have you look at me cluelessly," Spongebob reminded him with a cocky tone. "...You know what I want~" Spongebob added, smirking, blushing a bit as he said this. Oh yes, Patrick obviously knew what the blonde wanted.
Patrick slightly licked his lips at the sight. "Uh huh.. You yourself said it. You want me to play with you~" He cooed teasingly and leaned in and was now closer face-to-face with it. He took the length with one of his hands, holding it steady. Spongebob shivered a little at the touch, "A..Agh..." The male had been starved of anyone touching him like this for so long. Except for himself when he had free time at home, some of the thoughts would wander to... certain things. Some that included Patrick in them.
Patrick slipped the length into his mouth with no warning, sucking on the head of the cock and swirling his tongue around it. The hand which had been tamely holding the cock in placement was rubbing the shaft up and down as one usually would in your everyday pornographies.  As a result of him pushing more of the cock's inches into his mouth his nose had found itself buried into Spongebob's bush. It wasn't a problem for him though. He looked over at Spongebob's face to take a glance at his expression.
His mouth gaped open, eyes as wide and round as quarters, big enough to see the tiny reddish veins surrounding the outer edges. Patrick sucked faster, satisfied that he was able to bring such enormous pleasure to Spongebob. Enormous, such as his cock. He took the penis out of his mouth and stared at the hard tip, before pressing his forehead against it.
"Patrick..." Spongebob blushed, knowing how important this gesture was in Bikini Bottom. A few years ago, pressing your forehead against your partner's dick was all the rage. People would do it in the bathrooms, the streets, the schools, everywhere.
After a few more heartwarming moments, Patrick returned to pleasing his partner...but in a different way this time. His eyes lingered over to the drawer. Standing up, he opened it and took out a shiny spatula. Spongebob let out a muffled moan at the sight of it.
"Are you ready, Spongebob?" Patrick teased, smirking.
Spongebob's knees buckled just at the sight of the sleek spatula. "A-Aye aye, Patrick!!"
"I can't hear you~"
"AYE AYE PATRICK!"
Smugly, Patrick slid the slender handle over Spongebob's skin, causing waves of lust to erupt from the male's lips. In the meantime, his other hand was searching the drawer for another spatula. At last, he's found it.
Spongebob's cheeks grew bright red at the sight of Patrick dual-wielding the two spatulas. The coral-haired man began to slap Spongebob's dick with one, and his ass with the other simultaneously.
Spongebob's cheeks grew bright red at the sight of Patrick dual-wielding the two spatulas. The coral-haired man began to slap Spongebob's dick with one, and his ass with the other simultaneously. Spongebob's body flinched at the slaps. Pain lingered but lust had taken over his body so he couldn't distinguish the two from one another. He rolled his eyes back a bit at the feeling. "...O-Oh.. my, Patrick..." He let out, this moan romantically slipping from his tongue. He craved more from his dual-wielding friend. "You s-sure know how to wield that spatula." Spongebob chuckled a little, pleasure still audible in his tone as he struggled to properly speak without stuttering.
Slap.
He jumped a little. "P-Patrick..." He moaned out, cheeks flushed completely red.
"If I'd known any sooner about this other side of you... I would've already done this with you a long long time ago, baby." Spongebob admitted shamelessly, expecting this to stroke Patrick's ego and it sure did.
The coral-haired man slyly smiled at the commentary he received from his blonde companion. "Is that so?" He seductively mused and chuckled a little from the things Spongebob admitted.
Patrick ran the spatula's end delicately alongside Spongebob's already swollen member with precision, he noticed that there was something dripping onto the spatula. It was a white substance. "Already starting to come?" Patrick said. "That simply won't do." Patrick sinisterly stated before Spongebob could even respond.