Four

"So Mr and Mrs.Smith, have you hinted to y/n as to why you are here ?"

You hear Mr.Yeager say that, 'what ?' You think to yourself, This is just a simple dinner amongst business partners and their families right ?

"No, what about Eren ?", you hear your father say. "He knew this day would come but I'm not sure if he has guessed that today of all days would be it".

What the heck is this "thing" they are talking about, you felt your mind wander and think of the different possibilities.

"Well maybe now would be the right time to announce to them" your mom says and you see the rest of them nod. You look at Eren who was done with his plate and was on his phone under the table thinking no one would notice.

"Ok......... kids, we have something important and possibly exciting to tell you" Mrs.Yeager said with a smile

You turned towards her and the rest of the adults and so did Eren

"Y/n, sweetheart, Eren here will become your husband" your mom said with smile, trying to not look like she just set up her daughter with a man she didn't know for the rest of her life.

"Oh-........... what ?!?!", you say looking extremely confused. "See, you and my son will get married after you turn 18, which I here is coming soon."

You look at them, saying nothing as this piece of information hadn't even sunk in. After about a few awkward seconds of confusion on your part, you hear eren say "oh". Oh ?, That's it ? That's all he has to say ?

You glare at your parents after realizing the situation your in. They look at you sympathetically, at this point you were a boiling pot of anger about to burst but this pot anger had manners and self control.

Your mom held your hand that was on the table, she softly rubbed them trying to calm you down. "Mother, I would like to leave right now and discuss this later" you say as calmly as you could.

"Y/n I know this is a surprise but please let us explain to you what this is all about" Mr.Yeager says. "Y/n, I know that you don't want to be involved in the underground business, but it's something you were born into and I'm afraid to say that there is simply no escape, instead of escaping you can keep yourself safe" your mom says, "this is where the Yeagers step in darling, they will help keep you safe. And technically speaking both companies business would sky rocket if there was some sort of merger" your dad says.

"So I'm the merger ?" You ask absolutely furious about this, "no, we are" Eren says looking at you, he stared at you dead in the eye, no emotions whatsoever. You feel your clenched fists loosen, your curled toes relax and exhale.

"Now, it will take a bit of time before dessert arrives, so why don't you two spend a few, maybe 10 minutes talking outside. We have a lovely patio out in our garden y/n, and I'm sure Eren would like to converse with you there" Mrs.Yeager says with a comforting smile. Eren looks at her, then you and nods. You felt that it was some sort of signal, signalling you to get up. So you did and Eren did as well. You follow him out to a large yard area.

"This way" Eren says looking at you. You nod in response as you both walk up to a beautiful patio. You stood there for a bit, just staring at it and all it's beauty. A small manmade water stream lay beside it and all of it was decorated with flora.

You and Eren walk up the steps to then sit on the cushioned bench, He looks at you "your 17 right ?". "Yeah, and you ?", "I'm 18, and in college" "oh !, I've graduated and enrolled in a some schools and got accepted into a few but my parents seem to be set on sending me to u/n (university name)". "Really ?, hmm they're good, they'll do anything to get this done huh ?" Eren says letting a smirk appear on his face and a chuckle leave his mouth. "What do you mean ?" You ask confused.

"I go to u/n dummy", he said. "Ohh, haha yeah I guess it's all a part of their plan" you say, 'dummy ? Why'd he call me a dummy ?' You thought.

"So uhh, is it good ?" You asked. "Ehh I mean I'm there for the business class and chic- I mean just business class", he said, a bit nervously.

You chuckled in your mind and thought, 'class and chicks huh ?'

—————————————————————

Hii, comment suggestions for chapter 5 and I'm literally so sorry about the late updating but after my exams, I'm gonna have sm time to waste soooo I'll write more often 😁😌