Eight

You make your way to where all the students are, one of the students who seemed to be some sort of group leader was saying, "if you are not using the school dorms and have your schedule with you, you may make your way to your first class but if you have any questions you can stay back". You can't seem to think of any questions, so you make your way out of the crowd. You get your schedule out of your bag and look for the first class "ah !...oh" you say the first part happily but after you realize its European history.

You sulkily walk to down the halls looking for "room 211", "finally !" You say relieved about not having to walk anymore but the nervousness hits you when you realize you would have to walk into the class...with a bunch of strangers, who all probably know each other. Ringgg, the second bell goes off so you waste no time and open the door. Your met with a large room full of students, some seats were empty. But no sign of a teacher. You are not fond of interacting with people too much today so you sit in the back, where there were not many people sat.

You sit down and take your phone out as many of the people who weren't chatting with their friends were poking around their phone. It had been a good ten minutes of wasting time on your phone until you heard the door open.

Thinking it was a professor, you quickly sit straight and hurriedly put your phone away but to your surprise it was actually a bunch of students. A tall man, with ash brown hair styled in a mullet and a shorter, bald guy made their way in. The taller one took a step back out to maybe call for someone you assumed as you heard him say "ren ! min !", or something like that. The two boys began scanning the room for seats, or maybe a friend ? Then the door pushed open again, a guy with blond hair and ocean blue eyes walked in and behind him tailed a tall man with a messily kept man bun and emerald greens eyes... 'emerald green eyes !!!' you had realized.

You noticed who he was but thankfully he didn't look your way. 'It was Eren' You panicked for a bit and then decided to just keep your head down and face out of sight. Suddenly you heard a girl with brown hair in a ponytail and a snack pack in her hand, shout out to the four boys, "oi dummies ! there aren't any seats next to me and Mika", a black haired girl beside her nodded in agreement to the statement.

You heard the boys say something that you couldn't make out in reply. It had been a good minute since you heard anything and so you thought that you had successfully hidden your face and identity from Eren.

Then you heard the shuffle of clothing and an "excuse me ?", You lift your head and notice the same blonde boy from before standing in front of you and behind the three other. That's when Eren takes notice of who you are, you could make that out because you both made eye contact. It was a bit awkward with both of you staring at eachother, thankfully the blonde haired guy broke it and asked, "can we sit here ?", to which you kindly replied with a "yes".

He thanked you with a smile and a nod. The four boys made their way to the seats scattered around you, as the tall brown haired boy was about to take a seat next you, Eren had stopped him. "Jean, you should probably go sit there with Connie", 'oh so that's his name', "oh, yeah sure" the tall guy replied with a slightly confused look painted on his face. You were also confused as to why Eren would do that. You watched his sit next to you "hey y/n" he said with a small grin, "uh hi Eren" you replied back.

"Wait you two know each other ?" The bald guy questioned "yeah we're acquaintances" you say looking at him, "more like friends, very close friends" Eren retorts slightly nudging ur arm. 'Oh right' you thought as a sulky expression took over your face. "Ok then ! I'm Connie, that's Armin and the hoarsie here is Jean" he smiled, saying the last part while laughing. "Hey !" Jean yelled at Connie, which seemed to amuse him even more. "The professors are usually late on the first day" Armin said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh okay" you replied while smiling at him.

You make conversation with Erens friends who were surprisingly easy to talk too but Eren barely said much, you wondered why but brushed it aside for tiredness. Then you heard the creak of a door hinge and noticed a tall, well built man in his late 30s maybe walk into the room. "Good morning Mr.Erwin", a few classmates of yours say including Armin and Jean.

~time skip~

After a few lessons were over, you were walking out of the science lab. 'Now where should I eat lunch ?' You thought while looking around for a nice spot for alone time. That's when you bumped into a wall, 'huh ? kinda soft for a wall' you thought then looked up to see Armin blushing, behind him were the two girls from before and jean, connie and Eren. You then noticed Eren was infuriated by something he walked over to you and Armin. He pushed armin aside, then walked back to his previous spot. 'Was Eren always this weird' you thought.

"Hey y/n ! Wanna join us for lunch ?" Jean asked, you replied with a "sure !", "alright we're going to cafe near here by the way", "oh okay!" You smiled at the thought of not being a loner on your first day.

As you all made your way to the cafe, connie introduced you too Mikasa, the black haired girl and Sasha, the brunette. On your way there you noticed Eren trying to walk beside you but not right next you. You were confusedly watching him position himself behind you, while laughing in your head. It looked like he wanted to speak to you.

————————————————————————

Hii, I updated this a little quicker and im gonna try updating the next chapter soon aswell :)

And as always pls comment feedback and suggestions!